Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

rauan

Reaction score
I'm curious about what some of the info on the POC means. My POC from yesterday has the following:

Est. Ship date: 8/12/2021 1:59 AM (not sure how they can get that down to the minute)
Scheduling priority: 1-Sold Order
Build Priority: 01
PSP Month/Week is blank.

I'm seeing D1 status on some posts here, so I'm not sure why this is still showing D status with a ship date of 8/12

Where are you checking status of your order?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Order may 14-15th and just got a call from my dealer saying the system has a ship date of 8/23. Said it will be 2-3 weeks after that to the dealership. He also said don’t hold him to the 8/23 it’s just what the systems says. But it’s something.

beckty85

Reaction score
I
Congrats. Every time I see that color I kick myself for ordering white again.
I had a hard time not getting white this time. Would have been my 4th white one. Almost did billet silver to kinda match my wife’s Yukon but changed to granite crystal last minute.

MarcG

Reaction score
I

I had a hard time not getting white this time. Would have been my 4th white one. Almost did billet silver to kinda match my wife’s Yukon but changed to granite crystal last minute.

I had the same struggle...bounced between granite crystal and white...getting quotes for both...kept with the white for my order. I was at a dealer today getting the oil changed on my other car and was eyeballing a white night edition and a granite crystal truck. They both look great in their own way.

Last edited:

Biner

Reaction score
If fleet ordering is a sign, looks like 2022 order acceptance officially opens up on 6/14/21 with production starting on 7/26/21 for HDs. I would guess the associated 2022 option/package data would be available to dealers worst case by that date. Hopefully sooner.

I ordered at the end of June 2021. Dealer has a vin number for my 3500. Vin came in mid July. I check w/ dealer weekly, all he knows is vin.

lewis42

Reaction score
New here, Anyone actually know what trailer surround view camera system (xn1) is? Ordered this on my new truck and know one at the dealer could actually explain what it's going to be.

Surf2snow1

Reaction score
New here, Anyone actually know what trailer surround view camera system (xn1) is? Ordered this on my new truck and know one at the dealer could actually explain what it's going to be.
It’s like the truck’s surround camera… but for a trailer.

lewis42

Reaction score
Here is my build, the wait is on! Sure hope I get it before the end of the year. Anyone else order from Dennis Dillon? My local dealer would only do msrp, Dennis Dillon gave me the best price from everywhere I called. Scan07242021174012_001.jpg

lewis42

Reaction score

Surf2snow1

Reaction score
What I'm confused is do I have to buy the cameras additional or do they come with the package from the ram?
They’ll should come with it… you should get 4 cameras and the wiring. From Ram’s presentation (look at kit contents):
1628434885419.jpeg

lewis42

Reaction score

MrHankbot

Reaction score
Crap, Sandi didn't say anything about the 360° trailer camera system when I was going through my 2022 order process. I'm going to be disappointed verging on mad if I can't get that added to my build, especially since I wanted to go through the options line by line and listened to her about the 2022 options being basically all the same as the 2021.

Users who are viewing this thread