Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

johnsontoddr

Reaction score
That’s a loaded up vehicle! Willing to share your %off MSRP or Invoice? I’m wanting a 3500 Mega also...
There are no prices yet for the '22s, but the discount will be around 11.5% and they will also take off any incentives that are in place when the vehicle is delivered. Final price, less tax and title, should be in the mid to high 70s. I think one factor is how much the trailer surround view system will add and how much 22 prices will increase. Ijn any case, the vehicle will likely come in lower than the 21s we looked at that didn't have the options we wanted anf often had things that we can live without (my kids like the Limited Longhorn interior, my wife and I thought it was kitschy) .

eastTOwest

Reaction score
Just finalized my order with Sandi from Mark Dodge. Super easy and simple to do. Pretty far from the house, but all my experiences with dealers in the North East have been painfully crappy. Had one dealer a few years back offer me $35.00 off(yes 35 bucks) on a rig that had an asking price well above high market value. For me, worth having it shipped or taking a week or two off to spend some time in LA.

beckty85

Reaction score
Just finalized my order with Sandi from Mark Dodge. Super easy and simple to do. Pretty far from the house, but all my experiences with dealers in the North East have been painfully crappy. Had one dealer a few years back offer me $35.00 off(yes 35 bucks) on a rig that had an asking price well above high market value. For me, worth having it shipped or taking a week or two off to spend some time in LA.
I wonder how many 22’ orders Sandi has done off this forum alone? She was the only one still offering the good deals that the Washington and Idaho dealers used to.

eastTOwest

Reaction score
I wonder how many 22’ orders Sandi has done off this forum alone? She was the only one still offering the good deals that the Washington and Idaho dealers used to.
If i remember correctly, she said they had a pretty good amount in the pipe line waiting to pull the trigger. Can't remember how many she said had already pre ordered, but I'm sure I was far from the first few!

johnsontoddr

Reaction score
Sandi has been great to work with. She was super patient as we went back and forth modifying the build. One issue to consider is that once your order goes in, it cannot be changed. That's why we went through several revisions before the final order was put in.

If you take time off, I suggest heading over to the emerald coast around Destin, Fl. as part of your stay. Whenever we travel from Houston to Florida we always plan a stay there for a few days on one side of the trip.

eastTOwest

Reaction score
Sandi has been great to work with. She was super patient as we went back and forth modifying the build. One issue to consider is that once your order goes in, it cannot be changed. That's why we went through several revisions before the final order was put in.

If you take time off, I suggest heading over to the emerald coast around Destin, Fl. as part of your stay. Whenever we travel from Houston to Florida we always plan a stay there for a few days on one side of the trip.
She is super patient. Sandi walked me through e signing. I don't deal with computers each day and she was super chill with my lack of techness.

Thanks for the travel tip. I haven't been to Florida other than Miami years ago. If i travel down, instead of shipping it will have to be more of a leisure journey home. I'd have to experience New Orleans, see some more of Florida, hopefully see some old boys from the Corps in TN and swing over to Maryland for family before headed back north. My only hold back for the travel is, I'm nearly certain I'll be sending it back West for work for the cold months as I have for the past few years. The drive only gets worse.

Surf2snow1

Reaction score
I figured that she was also going to be extra busy with Bud Clary changing their business model.

eastTOwest

Reaction score
They called me back yesterday trying to make a deal. I lol’d
I'm waiting for the the dealer (that after crawling around the truck admitted it didn't have heated seats), to call me back with a better offer than msrp. It'll be great to hear his response and heart sink

CJM

Reaction score
I'm waiting for the the dealer (that after crawling around the truck admitted it didn't have heated seats), to call me back with a better offer than msrp. It'll be great to hear his response and heart sink

That won't bother them! You'll never hear back from them because they likely have the truck sold by now.
No trucks around and a lot of people looking for them. Dealers know they will have no problem finding a buyer.

rossagge

Reaction score
Got a reply back from Sandi and she told me exactly what they have done as far as discounts on the 2021's on the particular truck I want, which was an amazing discount, and said their pricing structure will be the same on 2022's. Gonna call next week to speak with her and hopefully finalize something with them. They seem to make the process fairly easy. I just want to make sure I can get the same percentage discount on the 2022. Would like to get a better idea of what 2022 pricing would be. Basically find out what historical percentage they increase yearly. I'm sure she has mentioned to others as well that on the 7th of May FCA stated they would release this information within 30-60 days, so still waiting. Some packaging and options have been combined on the 2022's from last year, so she gave me an idea of what the pricing would be if it was a 2021. To give others an idea the truck I want stickers at $70,095, their price $60,660. That's 13.46% off MSRP! This is the truck she worked up as a 2021 attached.

Attachments

• ROSS BR 0603.pdf
    4 KB · Views: 73

beckty85

Reaction score
Got a reply back from Sandi and she told me exactly what they have done as far as discounts on the 2021's on the particular truck I want, which was an amazing discount, and said their pricing structure will be the same on 2022's. Gonna call next week to speak with her and hopefully finalize something with them. They seem to make the process fairly easy. I just want to make sure I can get the same percentage discount on the 2022. Would like to get a better idea of what 2022 pricing would be. Basically find out what historical percentage they increase yearly. I'm sure she has mentioned to others as well that on the 7th of May FCA stated they would release this information within 30-60 days, so still waiting. Some packaging and options have been combined on the 2022's from last year, so she gave me an idea of what the pricing would be if it was a 2021. To give others an idea the truck I want stickers at $70,095, their price $60,660. That's 13.46% off MSRP! This is the truck she worked up as a 2021 attached.
I was told from a different dealer to expect around a 2% increase.

rossagge

Reaction score
I was told from a different dealer to expect around a 2% increase.
Thanks. Was thinking it would be about $800-$1k increase $ wise. That's a little over $1.4K on the truck I want. Let hope for a lesser increase.

Last edited:

rossagge

Reaction score
Anyone work with a Texas dealer for a great price on an order? Figure if I’m willing to fly to WA or LA or ID might as well look into Texas too.
I've talked to many in Central Texas. I'm from that area. None I found are willing to give any sort of discount to make it worth the trip. Even the dealer I bought two trucks from wouldn't even entertain discounting. DougB mentioned he got a decent discount from Covert in Austin, but it's not worth it for either of us since Mark Dodge in La., to us, is worth the trip.

Taleraas02

Reaction score
Thanks. Was thinking it would about about $800-$1k increase $ wise. That a little over $1.4K on the truck I want. Let hope for the lesser increase.
Hopefully this 2% increase doesn’t turn out to be true. For that price, I expect a 10 speed Allison or whatever in addition to the UC5 and birds eye trailer camera. However, I don’t think we’re likely to get the 10 speed based on what I’ve read on this forum (I’d gladly pay that 2% for it tho).
For what it’s worth, a local dealer in Northern California told me to only expect a $200-$300 dollar increase for 2022. So ... they may really just have no idea.

Users who are viewing this thread