Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

KenJ

Reaction score
This factory ordering is a joke. At least at the current time. Next time I'll just buy off the lot. 4 months since I placed the order. No movement on order. 2500 CC Laramie Cummins ordered 07/06. Ram chat again gave message "in scheduling phase, blah, blah....

Smalltown

Reaction score
This factory ordering is a joke. At least at the current time. Next time I'll just buy off the lot. 4 months since I placed the order. No movement on order. 2500 CC Laramie Cummins ordered 07/06. Ram chat again gave message "in scheduling phase, blah, blah....
What was on the lot when you went in?

Rockman

Reaction score
Ok so I am noticing a pattern.. A 9?
Because I like to be punished I went ahead and ordered the Bakflip MX4 with RAMBOX today for the future truck. Went to Bakflip direct for $972 +tax and free shipping versus the sale price of $1079.99. Pays to contact them direct or via chat and ask for any discounts. Always loved this brand and had no issues. They list them available for all 22 MY trucks now (before they did not). Congrats to all those getting build sheets and stickers, the more that populate the closer I get to mine! Still scheduled for 08 Nov build as far as anyone can tell me.
Powertrax One showed up today also…. Lots of stuff coming seems like 8-10 weeks on everything you order now.

Attachments

• 03DB8AFF-3AD7-4FE2-A17C-D2118B387CBB.jpeg
    03DB8AFF-3AD7-4FE2-A17C-D2118B387CBB.jpeg
    535.4 KB · Views: 65
  • CCD330B7-A4EE-4974-8457-7566686314A6.jpeg
    CCD330B7-A4EE-4974-8457-7566686314A6.jpeg
    440.6 KB · Views: 65

MegaStro

Reaction score
Ok so I am noticing a pattern.. A 9?

Powertrax One showed up today also…. Lots of stuff coming seems like 8-10 weeks on everything you order now.
I got Fedex notification the MX4 will be delivered Sunday. Free 48 hour shipping! Cant complain about that. It will sit a little longer waiting on the truck.

brv10

has the scoop
Reaction score
The higher compression of the SO explains a lot. Many users report that SO /68RFE equipped vehicles are more peppy when driving around town, people assume this is a difference between the SO and HO transmissions. After learning there is a 3 point difference in compression I am willing to bet the extra pep down low is a direct result of increased compression. There is a fairly large difference in peak power /torque between the SO and HO but to take advantage of the HO power the truck needs to have a load on it (towing). I am curious if the SO and HO utilize the same turbo and if so how much more boost the HO models put out.
Same turbo

Tomp0026

Reaction score
Hello All,
First time posting here, but have been enlightened on all the great posts. Anyway I ordered a 2022 3500 Laramie CC long box,6.4 SRW on 10/05/21 . Loaded it up, but tried to stay away from the adaptive options . I did order a two tone paint, Granite over silver and was wondering if that ,among other things it will hold up the build even longer . I’m prepared for the 4 or 5 month wait.

rampulse

Reaction score
Curious, I’m down the list but how is everyone finding out when they move to D1 (or other status codes), especially for Mark Dodge? Are you folks emailing for an update or will the dealer usually let you know when there is a status change and send a new POC? I saw that RamChat doesn’t give codes anymore and I honestly only care so I can update the vin spreadsheet with data points for everyone. Im fine taking a back seat to those needing an end of year write off.

b307a1

Reaction score
Any Lone Star orders or Silver Edition, Big Horn orders here?

Sorry, I asked this question before but the replies were buried so far back that I spent 20 minutes and still couldn't find it. There was one or two that replied. Just wondering what their statuses are. I have a theory after searching the internet every day. I can't find an actual image of any of these things anywhere. Not 2022 2500s and 3500s. My theory is, they haven't made ANY. Some one please prove it wrong. I'm dying to see an actual photo of the grill, not some digital image. I'm wondering if these packages are being help up by supply issues.
Here you go. Like you I was curious what grille the Silver Edition comes with.
I finally found a dealer that just got one in. No pictures on their web site so I asked a salesman for some pictures and this is what he sent. Not the greatest picture but it answers the grille question.The same as the Laramie and not a chrome version of the new MIC.
Vin# 3C6UR5DL5NG126504
image_0001.jpeg

tolym

Reaction score
Curious, I’m down the list but how is everyone finding out when they move to D1 (or other status codes), especially for Mark Dodge? Are you folks emailing for an update or will the dealer usually let you know when there is a status change and send a new POC? I saw that RamChat doesn’t give codes anymore and I honestly only care so I can update the vin spreadsheet with data points for everyone. Im fine taking a back seat to those needing an end of year write off.

Ram Chat and then monthly updates from Mark Dodge.
If Ram Chat says they’re collecting parts that would be D. All parts are gathered then that would be D1 and so on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rampulse

Reaction score
Ram Chat and then monthly updates from Mark Dodge.
If Ram Chat says they’re collecting parts that would be D. All parts are gathered then that would be D1 and so on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ah nice the code within the code! Thanks for the translation.

DougB

Reaction score
I've been bugging Ram Chat about once a week but Sandi only monthly or as needed based on Ram Chat's response. So far my luck has worked well with that. Once Ram Chat changed from gathering part to all parts were gathered and truck build was scheduled (meaning D1), I emailed Sandi to confirm and she provided an updated POC showing an estimated ship date. That was 8 days ago. Today my build sheet showed up.

If you haven't already, sign up at www.Cryptostickers.net and they will email you when they run there daily scan and find your build sheet and then same for window sticker. They don't send you any other status updates.

Good luck and welcome to the waiting room.

Last edited:

Cummins0867

Reaction score
Here you go. Like you I was curious what grille the Silver Edition comes with.
I finally found a dealer that just got one in. No pictures on their web site so I asked a salesman for some pictures and this is what he sent. Not the greatest picture but it answers the grille question.The same as the Laramie and not a chrome version of the new MIC.
Vin# 3C6UR5DL5NG126504
View attachment 25042
The 20" wheels look like those from a Limited Longhorn. The grille looks very similar to a Laramie.

brv10

has the scoop
Reaction score
You only get 1 POC, that should not change throughout the build.

Cummins0867

Reaction score
I totally agree and my dealer says mine will not change. Maybe I don't understand the lawyer jargon....This is on the bottom of the POC:

Note: This is not an invoice. The prices and equipment shown on this priced order confirmation are tentative and subject to change or correction without prior notice. No claims against the content listed or prices quoted will be accepted. Refer to the vehicle invoice for final vehicle content and pricing. Orders are accepted only when the vehicle is shipped by the factory.

DougB

Reaction score
My top section updates as the status changes:

Initial at time of order:
1636158760172.png

Update to D status:
1636158796328.png

Update to D1 status:
1636158852513.png

She didn't send an updated POC today after confirming truck was built. Guessing KZ status since it's waiting on rail car assignment.

The MSRP pricing also has increased since I ordered but Sandi confirmed that the sales price remains the same despite MSRP increases.

rampulse

Reaction score
My top section updates as the status changes:

Initial at time of order:
View attachment 25044

Update to D status:
View attachment 25045

Update to D1 status:
View attachment 25046

She didn't send an updated POC today after confirming truck was built. Guessing KZ status since it's waiting on rail car assignment.

The MSRP pricing also has increased since I ordered but Sandi confirmed that the sales price remains the same despite MSRP increases.

Thanks. That top part was what I was curious about since I’ve seen a few posts with status update codes that are later in the process. My was D to start with.

Users who are viewing this thread