Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Price negotiated from MSRP

mwalsh9152

Reaction score
KBB gave me a price that was $1500 higher than Vroom on my Cadillac just now. I got a text within minutes of submitting the KBB info yesterday from a dealer telling me I might be able to get more money than the quote too.

Bozo

Self-banned
Reaction score
I priced my old truck on Vroom just now. Wish I had heard of them earlier. They would have given me $48,500. $2k more than Carmax :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
I priced my old truck on Vroom just now. Wish I had heard of them earlier. They would have given me $48,500. $2k more than Carmax :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
If you were happy when you unloaded it, good enough. Don’t sweat it. I am sure I could havE gotten more, but would have taken the chance and not gotten the features I had to have. I could not do without my truck for the summer to wait on an order that nobody knows when it would be delivered.

Reaction score
Hope we get some news on the ‘22s soon so those in waiting can know to keep waiting or to go hunt for ‘21s on a lot.

Only thing I’ve read is the 360 degree camera is new. Fingers crossed for UConnect 5 but with the chip shortage that could delay that if they can’t get newer/faster chips made. UConnect 4 likely on older chip technology and may be easier to get in this environment.
ordering my 2022 now...UConnect 5 is listed on the build sheet.

eric326

Reaction score
Just curious, is your dealer showing UConnect 5 on all radio options (nav and non-nav)? I placed an order on a 22 a few days ago, but my dealer didn't have any info on any changes showing for 22 model year at this time.

Thanks!

Crusty old shellback

Reaction score
But do we know exactly what items are affected by this "chip" shortage?
I've read too many conflicting reports.

DougB

Reaction score
Awesome!!!

Can you scan or snap a photo? Not that I don't believe you, just want to see it! These confirmations of the new 360deg camera system and UConnect 5 have me close to calling Aaron at Mark Dodge and finally ordering. I've been holding out since when the '20s were still avail for ordering. Glad I passed on the '20 and the fuel pump changed. Debated holding off for '22 to get UConnect 5 and glad I could/did. Hope the chip shortage does not delay or affect its inclusion. Dunno if I can hold off for the '23s though just to see what that brings! lol I want another mega cab so I need to get off the pot before they go full 5th gen and maybe drop the mega cab in lieu of the full crew cab. That's my guess of what will happen but no rumors on that, yet.

Thanks!

Reaction score
Just curious, is your dealer showing UConnect 5 on all radio options (nav and non-nav)? I placed an order on a 22 a few days ago, but my dealer didn't have any info on any changes showing for 22 model year at this time.

Thanks!
Yes he told me all options had the UConnect 5...

Reaction score
Awesome!!!

Can you scan or snap a photo? Not that I don't believe you, just want to see it! These confirmations of the new 360deg camera system and UConnect 5 have me close to calling Aaron at Mark Dodge and finally ordering. I've been holding out since when the '20s were still avail for ordering. Glad I passed on the '20 and the fuel pump changed. Debated holding off for '22 to get UConnect 5 and glad I could/did. Hope the chip shortage does not delay or affect its inclusion. Dunno if I can hold off for the '23s though just to see what that brings! lol I want another mega cab so I need to get off the pot before they go full 5th gen and maybe drop the mega cab in lieu of the full crew cab. That's my guess of what will happen but no rumors on that, yet.

Thanks!
heres a build with it showing the UConnect 5

Attachments

• BF706392-EE50-4304-B99D-E035957B68F3.jpeg
    BF706392-EE50-4304-B99D-E035957B68F3.jpeg
    147 KB · Views: 96

joesetum

Reaction score
KBB gave me a price that was $1500 higher than Vroom on my Cadillac just now. I got a text within minutes of submitting the KBB info yesterday from a dealer telling me I might be able to get more money than the quote too.
They must all be around each other cause I just got quotes from both and vroom is offering 1500 above kbb

tuckjack

Reaction score
heres a build with it showing the UConnect 5
I inquired with a dealer about ordering a 2022 and mentioned having heard that there is a new Power Wagon Level 3 Equipment Package. I received the following as the items to be included in the package. UConnect 5 with 12" display is included. This is basically the 75th Anniversary Edition without the bead lock wheels, rock rails, or bi-function LED projector lights. Unclear whether mountain brown is available as an interior color for the package.

Power Wagon Level 3 Package
  • Aux Reverse Lamps, Mirror-mounted (LPF)
  • Rain Sensitive Windshield Wipers (JHC)
  • Power Adjustable Pedals w/Memory (XAM)
  • Power 2-Way Passenger Lumbar Adjust (JRP)
  • Body Color Door Handles (MNK)
  • Elec Shift-On-The-Fly Transfer Case (DK3)
  • Mopar Power Wagon Decal - Black (MZY)
  • Leather Trimmed Bucket Seats (*GL)
  • 115V Auxiliary Rear Power Outlet (JJN)
  • Overhead LED Lamps (LHJ)
  • SiriusXM with 360L (RTU)
  • Heated Second Row Seats (JPZ)
  • Connected Travel & Traffic Services (RTV)
  • Heated Front Seats (CMA)
  • Heated Steering Wheel (NHS)
  • Foam Bottle Insert (Door Trim Pnl) (CWL)
  • Frt Pass Seat - Power Adjust 8-Way (JWG)
  • Security Alarm (LSA)
  • Front Seat Back Map Pockets (CSM)
  • Full Length Upgraded Floor Console (CUP)
  • Convex Aux Mirrors, Power-Adjustable (LFX)
  • Premium Overhead Console (CUS)
  • IP Spec Plate "Power Wagon" (XHP)
  • Remote Start System (XBM)
  • Bucket Seats (CAC)
  • HD Radio (RE8)
  • Uconnect 5 Nav w 12.0" Display (USA) (UBQ)
  • Ventilated Front Seats (CAJ)
  • Remote Tailgate Release (JKR)
  • Powerwagon Badging Delete (MT8)
  • 17 SPKR Harman Kardon Prem. Sound (RCA)
  • Remote Proximity Keyless Entry (GXD)
  • LED Interior Lighting (LCJ)
  • Auto High Beam Headlamp Control (LMS)
  • LED Dome Lamp w/On/Off Switch (LCL)
  • Universal Garage Door Opener (XGD)
  • Exterior Mirrors w/Memory (LEM)
  • Luxury Door Trim Panel (CTH)
  • I/P Bezels-Alum Litho w/Black Trim (JES)
  • Front Door Accent Lighting (LB1)
  • 2nd Row In Floor Storage Bins (CB9)
  • Radio/Drv Seat/Mirrors/Pedals Memory (LEV)
  • Sun Visors w/Illum Vanity Mirrors (GNC)
  • Rear Door Accent Lighting (LB2)
  • Rotary Shifter-Blck W Slvr Stripe (C1M)
  • Mirrors-Tow Spttr Pwr Conv Mem Blk (GPH)
  • Grille-Pwr Wgn Vert Bars w/R_A_M (MF7)

Surf2snow1

Reaction score
I was wondering too. The wheel and rail package is $2k. I guess another $1k for the Limited headlights. And something for Laramie level leather instead of Longhorn on 75A. So I’d guess $7.5-8k.
If we are taking bets, I’ll throw in 10k.

Users who are viewing this thread