Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. NordicNevs

What did you do TO your RAM today?

Went camping Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. NordicNevs

Got some new wheels and tires a month ago Method NV305 Titanium with 285/65/20 Cooper AT3 XLT Picked up a new to me trailer this weekend. Got a damn good deal private party. Some amazing owners too. They really took care of it. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. NordicNevs

20x9 Method 305 Titanium with 285/65/20 Cooper AT3 XLT
  4. NordicNevs

https://www.bumperbuyer.com Thanks man. Bumper came with everything I needed. Black plastic trim? I went with the heavy duty bumper not the factor one.
  5. NordicNevs

Put the new bumper on the 02 and washed and waxed it yesterday. Been a good truck weekend. Not bad for a 20 year old truck. Gonna wash the 22 here soon.
  6. NordicNevs

Parked the 22 for the day and did some work with the 02 dump run, pulled the ol trailer around a bit and got some things wrapped up. Then cleaned her up a good amount
  7. NordicNevs

Took the 02 for a drive
  8. NordicNevs

Explored a little
  9. NordicNevs

You’re not wrong. Just comes at the cost of below average materials for the 02 anyway. The dash on the 2002 is shot lol.
  10. NordicNevs

Washed it...and worked on the 02
  11. NordicNevs

New update Acquired

Worked great!!! All updated and 100% solid now.
  12. NordicNevs

Cargo camera unavailable

New ones must not be shipped with the update Picked mine up on the 4th and got the blue screen. I’ll wait for the OTA.
  13. NordicNevs

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Almost 400 on the truck. Just wanted to thank everyone who contributes to and maintains this thread. Good group here. If you’re waiting, keep your chin up. Original order for me was June. It’s worth getting what you want and what you order. I’ll be around. But thanks again.
  14. NordicNevs

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Original truck order was June - December Needed to do a reorder (no fault of MD at all) so this was from Dec 4- today
  15. NordicNevs

MD has been the best purchase process ever!!! This is fantastic!!! Been a long wait but I got her!! Couldn’t be happier
  16. NordicNevs

I’m glad you got to put eyes on what you’re gonna be getting! I’ll send more when I pick it up tomorrow. [emoji106]