Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New update Acquired

CJTEX

Just came here to flex
Reaction score
Came home from work last night and new update for my power wagon lvl3

FCA-MY22.S23.13-PROD

Notes stated it helped stability etc. But I think it changed a few of the home interfaces. After it updates some of the graphics are going to look off , I left my truck in ACC so nothing shut down during the update.

iflyskyhigh

Reaction score
Mine updated this AM.

Meh.

e4e55c292aac4bfa74af417dc2c7bde7.jpg

Firewall

Reaction score
A member posted a downloadable (usb drive) version the other day. It fixed my cargo camera which was not working at all. Everything else seem to work as expected.

Blackbrush

Reaction score
I'm always last to the party. How do you confirm your version? Can you request the update?

GetLostRob

Reaction score
i'm still waiting for the update for mine. they closed my case saying that an update was coming out months ago and i've seen lots of trucks get updated yet i have yet to get an update and i keep searching my VIN on the uconnect site and it says i'm up to date. Very frustrating!

Darmichar

Reaction score
i'm still waiting for the update for mine. they closed my case saying that an update was coming out months ago and i've seen lots of trucks get updated yet i have yet to get an update and i keep searching my VIN on the uconnect site and it says i'm up to date. Very frustrating!
Don't get too excited. You're not missing much. I'm on the new version and it's still buggy. It is incrementally better than the last one, but still unstable nonetheless.

Brutal_HO

The Mad Irishman
Staff member
Reaction score

Update it yourself.

CJTEX

Just came here to flex
Reaction score
My android auto still drops off cabled or not with the new update. I even have a brand new S22 ultra so it isn't my phone

CJTEX

Just came here to flex
Reaction score
I don't understand how their engineers can't get this right after years.

mkmsr

Reaction score
I've said it before and I'll say it again. Not of the tech sh!t works like advertised. Regardless of manufacturer.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Darmichar

Reaction score
still not working correctly.
Nope. Put some time in the truck tonight and it was working well until I scrolled a playlist on CarPlay. It started getting staticy like it was going to disconnect, then slowly got worse until it eventually did.
They're close, but still a million miles away from this being dependable. I really hope they are reading these posts putting together what the issues are. Clearly whoever they have bug testing these releases is slacking.

GetLostRob

Reaction score
i keep going to the mopar/uconnect website and sending in reports. I think more people need to do the same. I'm sure they have people going through various forums, but I don't think it will be at the rate we would all hope.

Darmichar

Reaction score
i keep going to the mopar/uconnect website and sending in reports. I think more people need to do the same. I'm sure they have people going through various forums, but I don't think it will be at the rate we would all hope.
Can you provide a link to where that's at? I wasn't aware there was a place to report issues.

rfullen280

Reaction score
Came home from work last night and new update for my power wagon lvl3

FCA-MY22.S23.13-PROD

Notes stated it helped stability etc. But I think it changed a few of the home interfaces. After it updates some of the graphics are going to look off , I left my truck in ACC so nothing shut down during the update.
Is this for Uconnect 4 or Uconnect 5? If it’s for 5, you’re in the wrong forum, and probably should move your post.

CJTEX

Just came here to flex
Reaction score
Cool let me get right on that forum police...admin please move when you get a chance.

rfullen280

Reaction score
Cool let me get right on that forum police...admin please move when you get a chance.
Well. It's right at the top of the page. I mean, if you had a Chevrolet I'd believe you couldn't read. But this is a Ram forum. We have standards here sir.

Users who are viewing this thread