Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Swampfox

Reaction score
@brv10 …. Idk
How you do the voodoo that you do but I sure wish my dealer could see the same stuff lol. I would love to know if my train is moving yet but I’m honestly doing my best not to pester you any more than I already have.

Texasram1

Reaction score
Unless I get good news in the next 24hrs I will be adding at least one week until potential pickup.
As many before me have stated, the last leg is the worst leg.

NordicNevs

Reaction score
12a01890da6f8facf4061d1df0e30323.jpg

371b24af76ccc12b40bd4c9f24a510e4.jpg

Sweet baby Jesus it arrived!!!!

mmehlhouse

Reaction score
Just found out that mine is going to be shipped by boat to Baltimore (KZ status on the 16th but no boat ticket yet). Discouraging to read all of the horror stories from a few months ago of boat rides and Baltimore being the “black hole” but we shall see. Maybe things have gotten better.

robbyreneeward

Reaction score
Unless I get good news in the next 24hrs I will be adding at least one week until potential pickup.
As many before me have stated, the last leg is the worst leg.

When was planned date before?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jort2750

Reaction score
I’ve had my window sticker since 2/20 but still no rail assignment. Really hoping I get one soon. Not sure what the hold up is

Texasram1

Reaction score
When was planned date before?

I hoped to go this weekend. But my truck is still at Port Allen.
So unless that changes and they tell me before COB tomorrow, my rental car plans and trip to MD will be canceled and moved out a week.

jmay.14

Reaction score
I know I'm not nearly at the point in waiting as some unfortunate folks on here. I really feel sad for y'all and wish your trucks into your driveways sooner than I get my own.
Seeing more and more movement on the build tracker, so that is looking good.
But I'm at 12 weeks on my first order which was cancelled by me, but I still attempt to track it just to watch it move. No movement, still in D. Can anyone comment if that truck will even be built? Or am I tracking a non-existent truck that is never going to be built?

This puts me at 7 weeks on my current order, also no movement. Not complaining, just letting y'all know that I'm starting to search daily in the FCA equipment list lookup tool. Question: At what time of day is it good to call off the search for the day and realize "no equipment list today"? I ask because I've heard that those lists populate in the morning. What time roughly? I have a habit to search when I wake up around 0530-0700 with a cup of coffee, search again before or during lunch and then again in the afternoon/evening. Am I just spinning my wheels when checking later in the day?
I just ordered a 2022 Ram 2500 Diesel. last year when I ordered my 2021 Ram 3500 mega cab srw, I placed the order on April 19th and it was build May 24th and I received it on June 15th at the dealership. I did not get any spray in bed liner or tubing board, which the dealer told me it would have to be sent off to a vendor to have those done. And then sent back to Stellantis and await a train ride to Nashville Rail yard which then would come to Lexington Lexington Ky.

However, I ordered my new 2022 Ram 2500 on Feb 21st. And the dealer told me to expect more than an 8 week delivery time. He mentioned 10 to 12 weeks. I do know, once it was built on the 24th of May, it took right at 3 weeks to get from Mexico to Lexington. And some of you that are saying your truck are sitting in the rail yards awaiting a truck hauler to haul it to your dealership, call and ask your salesperson if they know who the transport company is. And if they tell you. Call that transport company and let them know you have a “sold unit” awaiting to be transported By there transport company. Give them your VIN number and see what they tell you. I called and they had my truck on the transport truck the next morning. It’s worth a shot for those of you that are awaiting transport to the dealership from the rail yard.

mbarber84

Staff member
Reaction score
Where do you get this information?

There are a select few members here who, out of their own kindness and immense generosity, have helped other members obtain that information. I can’t speak for them, however if you would like that information, I’m fairly confident they could provide that to you upon your request.

ElkRam

Reaction score
No problem. As always, take these dates with a grain of salt. They don’t hold well.

My salesman told me Monday mine was being built as we spoke, with an estimated ship of 3/11. Do you have any better info? No equipment list yet. Another LL in LIMbo. Thank you

2022 Ram 3500 SRW Limited Longhorn. 6.7 HO Pearl white.
(Don’t have it yet)

dynocompe

Reaction score
12a01890da6f8facf4061d1df0e30323.jpg

371b24af76ccc12b40bd4c9f24a510e4.jpg

Sweet baby Jesus it arrived!!!!
Been waiting for someone to post a white truck, being the most common color out there, it felt like forever! Your truck is alot like mine, White mega cab with night edition! This makes me excited! My truck should be landed at the final train destination by now if it wasnt held up! Love the white and black!

robbyreneeward

Reaction score
Got my window sticker today. MSRP went up $1900. Does MD offer price Protection? I don’t remember reading anything about it in the four documents that I signed when I ordered my truck

NordicNevs

Reaction score
Been waiting for someone to post a white truck, being the most common color out there, it felt like forever! Your truck is alot like mine, White mega cab with night edition! This makes me excited! My truck should be landed at the final train destination by now if it wasnt held up! Love the white and black!

I’m glad you got to put eyes on what you’re gonna be getting! I’ll send more when I pick it up tomorrow.

matemike

Reaction score
Do you guys think they would press charges if a guy snuck in at the railyard and drove the truck to their dealer to pay for it? lol I wonder if its ever been done lol
Completely off topic, but I know a guy who hopped a fence at a ship dock in Galveston during Mardi Gras. This ship dock was a RO/RO dock (roll on/roll off, car carriers). This particular one had several hundred brand new big green john deer tractors sitting in the lot. I mean big ones. big cabs, probably 12 ft tall at the roof, 8ft tall tires, 250hp tractors. All of them had the keys inside because they had just been offloaded from a ship. Well he jumped into the first tractor in line, fired it up and drove right through a locked chain link fence gate. Busted it right open like a movie scene. And drove it back to our college campus on Pelican Island. Of course a guard shack security person at the port saw this and called the cops. The tractor thief had a few cops behind him with lights and sirens on by the time he got to the campus parking lot. Now the funny part is that he just whipped it into a parking spot, got out, pretended like he locked it with a key fob and even made the beep beep noise with his own voice, then started walking to his dorm room like it was no big deal. The cops tackled him and arrested him. But to be honest I don't think any big charges were pressed. He paid to fix the damage at the port and on the front of the tractor and carried on with his life. Good guy actually. Just had a rough night.

The day after the chase, the getaway vehicle was still in that parking spot for most of the day. All of us college kids taped signs on the Green Tractor that said "Nothing runs (from the cops) like a Deere"

So ya, people break into new vehicle yards and drive off with them. haha.

Users who are viewing this thread