Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

NordicNevs

Reaction score
Almost 400 on the truck. Just wanted to thank everyone who contributes to and maintains this thread.
Good group here.

If you’re waiting, keep your chin up. Original order for me was June.
It’s worth getting what you want and what you order.

I’ll be around. But thanks again.

gator6

Reaction score
Give it time to recalibrate, mine took about 1500 miles to get close

If it runs on a similar system it will fall behind. I fixed a engine light and kept getting notifications for a couple weeks of an issue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

snlsmith

Reaction score
Couldn't remember my uConnect password, so did a p/w reset. Sent a reset link to my e-mail with no issues, go to the link, enter the new p/w and then it tells me there is a server issue, try again later. AArrgghhh! :mad:

brv10

has the scoop
Reaction score
If it runs on a similar system it will fall behind. I fixed a engine light and kept getting notifications for a couple weeks of an issue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
For DTE?

gator6

Reaction score
diag light, yes... My wife had one that popped up, so I took it in for an oil change and warranty work (radio replacement). I asked them to run tell me what the light was and came back as a bad purge valve. I got it back and the app wasn't talking to the radio any longer (still working with Uconnect for this), the check-engine was off, but I kept getting weekly email notifications that I had a DTE issue.

spinned

Reaction score
Ordered a 2500 Laramie with the works on 1-10 and got my window sticker 3-4. I assume that means it has been built. Any idea on how long delivery is taking now that production seems to be smoothing out?

mmehlhouse

Reaction score
By both I mean I have seen truck and boat deliveries to the east coast, and I have seen them change from one to the other just before shipping.
So there’s hope! I’m scheduled for a boat trip but it hasn’t left yet. Maybe it’ll change to train

Reactions: J-J

billybaloo

Reaction score
The wife and I jumped on a plane from Orlando to MD Thursday morning. I had already completed the business end, so after a lunch at Steamboat Bill’s for some real good Cajun food, ( when in Rome..) we hit the highway.

After removing 20# of air out of each tire, (they had 95 pounds of air!) truck rode better than my 21’ Ram 2500 that I sold previously.
We arrived back in Orlando at 2:00 pm today,
925 miles. Just got back from the tire store, where I had my old wheels installed.
I was going to install some Cooper 295’s like I had on my old truck, but the price has increased $65 per tire in about six months.
Guess I’ll run the Firestone’s for now.

Dealing with MD has been the best vehicle purchase I’ve ever done. Billy and Jason in finance were fantastic. Also thanks to the moderators and everyone associated with tracking our trucks.

2022 ram 6.7 HO 3500 SRW Tradesman.

Attachments

• 17175F90-D2E0-4542-922F-4C712023CA3C.jpeg
    17175F90-D2E0-4542-922F-4C712023CA3C.jpeg
    562.7 KB · Views: 95
  • A3784099-70D0-49BF-BE13-6D9ECCF7A0EB.jpeg
    A3784099-70D0-49BF-BE13-6D9ECCF7A0EB.jpeg
    542.6 KB · Views: 95

gator6

Reaction score
The wife and I jumped on a plane from Orlando to MD Thursday morning. I had already completed the business end, so after a lunch at Steamboat Bill’s for some real good Cajun food, ( when in Rome..) we hit the highway.

After removing 20# of air out of each tire, (they had 95 pounds of air!) truck rode better than my 21’ Ram 2500 that I sold previously.
We arrived back in Orlando at 2:00 pm today,
925 miles. Just got back from the tire store, where I had my old wheels installed.
I was going to install some Cooper 295’s like I had on my old truck, but the price has increased $65 per tire in about six months.
Guess I’ll run the Firestone’s for now.

Dealing with MD has been the best vehicle purchase I’ve ever done. Billy and Jason in finance were fantastic. Also thanks to the moderators and everyone associated with tracking our trucks.

2022 ram 6.7 HO 3500 SRW Tradesman.
I'm looking forward to getting some good cajun food and seeing family in Alexandria when we take delivery. We're currently stationed in Jacksonville and could use a vacation.

brv10

has the scoop
Reaction score
diag light, yes... My wife had one that popped up, so I took it in for an oil change and warranty work (radio replacement). I asked them to run tell me what the light was and came back as a bad purge valve. I got it back and the app wasn't talking to the radio any longer (still working with Uconnect for this), the check-engine was off, but I kept getting weekly email notifications that I had a DTE issue.
Ahh, ok, other issues.

gator6

Reaction score
Ahh, ok, other issues.
Yeah, I was talking with Matt earlier about it. I think it has to do with the originally paired radio being removed and not reported being replaced. I'm getting good reports now, but sending commands and locations to the vehicle is not working.

brv10

has the scoop
Reaction score
They are finicky without the truck they were built with.

Basser53

Reaction score
Anyone on here know what a built truck that's shows KZ LD means.. not my truck asking for someone? Thanks..

Users who are viewing this thread