Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. A

Need Parts Help

Need your help guys with a couple of parts I ordered that didn't fit. Long story short I ordered my PW in Oct and started ordering parts right away. My truck came in 2 weeks ago so the time for returns has long passed. 2 issues I have on parts that didn't fit, first is a catch can, second is a...
  2. A

Well Damn

Just discovered the dash cover above the digital cluster is coming up from both sides. It's the small cover in front of the steering wheel. Bummer for a for a 5 day old truck, just my luck I guess. The truck is awesome so far, just passed 100 miles and loving it. It'll be the perfect setup for...
  3. A

Winch Setup

So I havent looked through the manual but I wanted to know if it's easy or difficult to set the winch up. What I mean is the rope is on the spool and not through the winch plate at the front bumper and the hook is in a bag. How does the rope feed from the winch, is it a straight shot?
  4. A

Black Lug nuts

My 2023 PW has finally shipped, I'd like to get some black lug nuts for the STOCK wheels. I saw a couple of threads but got a little confused on what works with the STOCK wheels. I know I can just order through the dealer but good lord the cost. Any help would be great... Thanks, Ken
  5. A

Floor Mats

Anyone with a 2023 PW level 2 who can tell me what floor mats come with it? Are they nice all weather slush type. Pics would be great.
  6. A

Carli PinTop System

Anyone have the PinTop system with 37’s? If so did you have to trim for them? I’m looking at 17x9 +18mm offset rims with 37’s if I don’t have to trim. Worse case I settle for the same set up with 35’s.
  7. A

Window Sticker

So I've been watching the tracker and noticed there are no new window stickers post after 3/9/23. Anyone know if they stopped building?
  8. A

Power Wagon Badging

Does anyone know if the Power Wagon badging on the bed will still come on 2023's? I see it's deleted on the build site.
  9. A

I can't be the only one

So, sitting here dreaming about a truck I ordered sight unseen I started thinking. If the production dates were moved to whenever the date was (I've forgotten), you would think at least 1 2023 would have rolled off the assembly line by now and someone would have a pic? I ordered a 2023 PW level...
  10. A

Lift Kit

Anyone running this exact setup? Scroll all the way through to see all the options I chose, basically everything except the sway bar option. I wanted to keep the factory disconnect. Not decided on rear springs but thinking the R2 since I'll have a cap on. PINTOP SYSTEM Pintop System From...
  11. A

True ground clearance with 35's and 37's

I'm trying to get a true measurement of ground clearance on the PW with both 35's and 37's. Anyone have this? I know I can add the difference to get the answer, but I wanted to see if anyone has actually gotten true measurements of ground clearance.
  12. A

BDS 2 inch suspension lift POWER WAGON

Anyone have this kit installed? If so what are your thoughts?
  13. A

Power Wagon Mud Flaps

Anyone know of Power Wagon specific mud flaps? Everything I find say except Power Wagon... Thanks, Ken
  14. A

New Guy in Va.

Just ordered a 2023 level 2 PW (Level 3 not available). Looking forward to good info here, currently have a 2021 Rubicon XR and a 2020 Challenger Redeye wide body.