Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Floor Mats

areuriding

Reaction score
Anyone with a 2023 PW level 2 who can tell me what floor mats come with it? Are they nice all weather slush type. Pics would be great.

Kauffmj1

Reaction score
Mine was a level 1 PW and only came with the carpet mats. I ended up buying the Mopar slush ones after the fact.

Alligator John

Reaction score
My order is for level 2. My build sheet only says "FRONT & REAR FLOOR MATS" so I assumed they are just the usual carpet ones. On that assumption I already added a set of new Husky X-act liners to the pile of stuff for the new truck when it gets here. If you want the oem slush mats I am sure you could call the dealer to have them added. It was mentioned in an email from mine to think about any oem accessories I want to buy if I want to add them at the time I pay for the truck.

akguy09

Reaction score
I bought a Tradesman Powerwagon that came with the Mopar Slush mats front/rear but that was in 2021

Shocktrooper392

Reaction score
Level 2 here. Came with the carpet ones. I ended up buying the Mopar rubber mats later on through my wholesale account.

Users who are viewing this thread