Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I can't be the only one

areuriding

Reaction score
So, sitting here dreaming about a truck I ordered sight unseen I started thinking. If the production dates were moved to whenever the date was (I've forgotten), you would think at least 1 2023 would have rolled off the assembly line by now and someone would have a pic? I ordered a 2023 PW level 2 with all options except sunroof. Owned plenty of RAM's just never a PW, I have about 15k in parts waiting to be installed once it gets here and another 10k to go on once I put some miles on it. Anyone else been wondering why nothing has been seen by now? I would think a truck is assembled and off the line in a day or 2.

flan

Reaction score
No replies, you may be the only one...:cool:

Eli77657

Reaction score
So, sitting here dreaming about a truck I ordered sight unseen I started thinking. If the production dates were moved to whenever the date was (I've forgotten), you would think at least 1 2023 would have rolled off the assembly line by now and someone would have a pic? I ordered a 2023 PW level 2 with all options except sunroof. Owned plenty of RAM's just never a PW, I have about 15k in parts waiting to be installed once it gets here and another 10k to go on once I put some miles on it. Anyone else been wondering why nothing has been seen by now? I would think a truck is assembled and off the line in a day or 2.

You are definitely alone I only got 3k in parts for my limited and been waiting sooooo patiently

Kauffmj1

Reaction score
Hahaha. You are not at all alone. Level 1 Powerwagon in Hydro Blue ordered 9/21 and D1 status 11/21. Nothing since then. Given all the 2022 thread transport nightmare stories, I'm worried that even if mine does get built in the next month that it could be 2-3 months after that before it actually arrives at the dealer. Trying to bite my lip and be patient, but after almost 4 months its tough!

In one of the 2023 threads, a 2023 2500 Laramie was delivered to someone. Its the first one on the tracking list that has made it all the way to my knowledge. I do believe there are several other 23s built and waiting to be shipped or shipped. HOWEVER, none have been Powerwagons yet.

areuriding

Reaction score
I'd sure like to see a pic of any 2023 that has been delivered no matter what model.

areuriding

Reaction score
LOL, nice.. but only a single pic he posted... what a teaser.. I see it has the new mirrors..

mountainears

Reaction score
There are people still waiting on 22’s! You have a bit of a wait ahead of you, I don’t think anyone in this forum or possibly even anyone has received a production 2023 yet. The ones that are out there with pics and reviews on YouTube are pre-production / mfg trucks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tater86

Reaction score
There are people still waiting on 22’s! You have a bit of a wait ahead of you, I don’t think anyone in this forum or possibly even anyone has received a production 2023 yet. The ones that are out there with pics and reviews on YouTube are pre-production / mfg trucks.

There is at least one person that has received their 2023 yesterday and there are multiple others that have been shipped out already as well.

wormbat

Reaction score
There is at least one person that has received their 2023 yesterday and there are multiple others that have been shipped out already as well.
Yep, my 23 3500 Laramie is on the train. Last update it was in Fort Worth heading north.

mountainears

Reaction score
Good to hear. But I sure hope all the folks that ordered 22’s have them by now. Doesn’t seem to be the case though.

JBoo2911

Reaction score
I should be getting my ‘23 next week, 5500 SLT Chassis Cab. I really feel for the guys who ordered ‘22s and still haven’t received their trucks! :confused::confused:

Jqueen

Reaction score
I ordered my 3500 Limited in April. I pick it up today. So, a 2022 deliver in 2023.

Redfour5

Reaction score
Just did a search on Cargurus and see at least two on dealer lots including one in Marietta Georgia... So, those are either dealer orders or cancelled orders on the dealer lots.

texas.yankee

Reaction score
I should be getting my ‘23 next week, 5500 SLT Chassis Cab. I really feel for the guys who ordered ‘22s and still haven’t received their trucks! :confused::confused:
Where did you order from and did they give any deals under MSRP?

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

DrTron

Reaction score
Hahaha. You are not at all alone. Level 1 Powerwagon in Hydro Blue ordered 9/21 and D1 status 11/21. Nothing since then.
Wow. FWIW, I ordered my Lvl.3 PW in April 2022 and got it delivered in October.
I did toy with the Hydro Blue but it wasn't available anymore when I ordered. Maybe that's the reason? Maybe talk to the dealer and ask if that's the holdup, and what would happen if you chose to change the color?

DrTron

Reaction score
Acadiana Dodge in Lafayette, Louisiana. My ‘23 still not delivered, but should be any day. I should be getting 5.73% off MSRP.
You would have gotten a much better deal if you had gone 1hr west to MD. I got 11% off MSRP, and AFAIK they still do that.

mbarber84

Staff member
Reaction score
They`re already hitting the lots, just not in huge numbers yet. There are still 2022 trucks hitting the lots so the 2023's will be trickling in with them.

After following almost all 4.3 million pages of the 2022 order thread and speaking repeatedly to the insiders we have here, I feel pretty confident in saying that from start to finish, it only takes 8 hours for a truck to be completed on the assembly line. This may encompass one plant shift, or stretch over in to a different shift but ultimately its done in 8 hours. Once it is built, it may leave the factory for a while and visit the offsite body vendor for things like running boards, bedliner, etc. That adds some time to the overall build process for the truck to be considered fully "complete" but the core truck is done in 8 hours. The phase that adds the most time to the whole process is shipping.

Users who are viewing this thread