Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Well Damn

areuriding

Reaction score
Just discovered the dash cover above the digital cluster is coming up from both sides. It's the small cover in front of the steering wheel. Bummer for a for a 5 day old truck, just my luck I guess. The truck is awesome so far, just passed 100 miles and loving it. It'll be the perfect setup for this falls deer season!

Alligator John

Reaction score
That hump panel above the cluster snaps in place with little tabs and is easily removable. If it is the sides of the entire hump, it may not have been pushed in all the way to fully engage the clips. Or is the leather coming off of it?

RamCares

RamCares Team
Reaction score
Just discovered the dash cover above the digital cluster is coming up from both sides. It's the small cover in front of the steering wheel. Bummer for a for a 5 day old truck, just my luck I guess. The truck is awesome so far, just passed 100 miles and loving it. It'll be the perfect setup for this falls deer season!
Hi @areuriding,

Thank you for bringing this concern to our attention. Please send us a private message with the last 8 characters of your VIN and appointment details if you have one scheduled so we can investigate this further for you.

Blair
Ram Cares

Users who are viewing this thread