Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Power Wagon Badging

areuriding

Reaction score
Does anyone know if the Power Wagon badging on the bed will still come on 2023's? I see it's deleted on the build site.

Kauffmj1

Reaction score
Does anyone know if the Power Wagon badging on the bed will still come on 2023's? I see it's deleted on the build site.
It better. I ordered my 2023 with it back in September and the little image it generates on the Ram tracker still shows it.

Lbjjbj

Reaction score
I would also like to know, I haven't seen the "Power Wagon Tracer Decals" on build sheets that have the badging deleted.

Kauffmj1

Reaction score
The regular bed badging is still showing on the rendered image on my tracker. That would be a deal breaker to lose that in my opinion. Its polarizing, but I love the tonka-truck graphics on the bed. And those are way toned down from the older ones. So hopefully they have not gone away.

Kauffmj1

Reaction score
I looked into that when I found a used one minus the badging. Its a bigger pain to get right than you would think and it doesn't work if the truck isn't two tone from the factory.

Yeah, they're a bit 'loud' but I love the look of the decals on the bed and how it breaks up the bed from the cab some. I've owned 4 boring black GMC and Chevy trucks. I told myself the next truck was going to be a bit brighter colored and unique looking. The powerwagon in hydro blue with the decals fit the bill perfectly.

Shocktrooper392

Reaction score
I asked the same question in the 2023 order waiting room but never got an answer.
My render looks the same as @Kauffmj1 's where it shows the bed decals. However, if I build it out on Ram's website the Level 2 package forces it to PW tracer decals. My dealer told me his system shows it as the standard bedside decals, not tracers. My build list you can get from the 2023 spreadsheet shows "MOPAR POWERWAGON DECAL" but idk if that means tracers or bedside decals.
From looking at the Ram builder for weeks while my truck was being built, I actually started to dig the tracer decals more and more so I'll be happy with either one at this point and I guess we all really won't know until we start taking delivery of our trucks.

Attachments

• 2023 Ram Tracker Render Updated.png
    2023 Ram Tracker Render Updated.png
    648.3 KB · Views: 15

Alligator John

Reaction score
My order went in Friday. It was like the website build options changed over night as I had saved a previous build earlier in the week with the badging. As mentioned the level 2 package and bed utility group forced the monotone paint, deleted the badge, and added the tracer decals. When I ordered the truck the dealer was able to put it in with the two tone paint and badge. They went through the public website and saw the same thing I did. So it is ordered two tone with badge, but who knows what I will get. Like shocktrooper, I will be fine with either.

Shocktrooper392

Reaction score
I think it's just the build & price tool being goofy; for weeks while it's been up even though it forced level 2 package to tracer decals it retained 2 tone paint. I went through all the built PW's on the spreadsheet and only one has monotone paint that is a separate listed option; which would imply, unless otherwise spec'd for monotone, all PW's come with 2 tone paint.
I'll be fine with whichever badging the truck comes with, however I did really want 2 tone paint so it better come that way lol.

areuriding

Reaction score
I guess worse case scenario I can always have the bedside badging added after it comes in

Alligator John

Reaction score
My build sheet does have the MOPAR POWER WAGON DECAL, and it has BLACK EXTERIOR BADGING, and LOWER TWO TONE PAINT. I can only hope and assume out of that it has the badging on the side as I had requested.

Shocktrooper392

Reaction score
My build sheet does have the MOPAR POWER WAGON DECAL, and it has BLACK EXTERIOR BADGING, and LOWER TWO TONE PAINT. I can only hope and assume out of that it has the badging on the side as I had requested.
This is what my build sheet had as well, and it did come exactly as I wanted it. You should be fine!

BigSexy 64

Reaction score
Yeah, my 22 window sticker states: "Power Wagon Tracer" Black Power Wagon Decal" & "Power Wagon Badging Delete"

Attachments

• PWsticker.jpg
    PWsticker.jpg
    419.3 KB · Views: 28
  • PWside2.jpg
    PWside2.jpg
    504.8 KB · Views: 31
  • PWside1.jpg
    PWside1.jpg
    794.9 KB · Views: 31
  • PWtailgate.jpg
    PWtailgate.jpg
    671 KB · Views: 30

GatorNation4

Reaction score
I ordered mine with badge delete, but had to go with 2 tone & lvl2 package. Online builder wouldn't let me delete, but the dealership ordered mine with delete 2 tone, hopefully it has no badging?? Said it was built on 3-12-2023, but it's 5-3-2023 and the dealership is saying the truck shows it is still at the factory???? Did you guys have shipping delays on your trucks, or are you still waiting on them.

Kauffmj1

Reaction score
I ordered mine with badge delete, but had to go with 2 tone & lvl2 package. Online builder wouldn't let me delete, but the dealership ordered mine with delete 2 tone, hopefully it has no badging?? Said it was built on 3-12-2023, but it's 5-3-2023 and the dealership is saying the truck shows it is still at the factory???? Did you guys have shipping delays on your trucks, or are you still waiting on them.
Go check out the general discussion on the main forum and look for the two threads about 2023 orders. Its not as bad as it was in 2022, but it still all over the place. I ordered my 23 PW in September and didn't get it until the end of March. Others that ordered when I did are still waiting. Lots of guys get stuck waiting in rail yards. Unfortunately, Ram seem to build and ship the trucks with very little rhyme or reason.

Users who are viewing this thread