Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need Parts Help

areuriding

Reaction score
Need your help guys with a couple of parts I ordered that didn't fit. Long story short I ordered my PW in Oct and started ordering parts right away. My truck came in 2 weeks ago so the time for returns has long passed. 2 issues I have on parts that didn't fit, first is a catch can, second is a rear diff guard. Anyone with a 2023 PW that has these 2 items installed so I know what to order and can share??? Thanks, Ken

Buckeye6.4

Reaction score
I can’t help with the rear diff cover as it must be different on a 23 model but I can tell you that a catch can on a 6.4 is a no go. Don’t believe they have developed one for it and I doubt they will. The way the pcv is tucked into the intake makes it difficult from what I’ve seen or heard.

areuriding

Reaction score
I can’t help with the rear diff cover as it must be different on a 23 model but I can tell you that a catch can on a 6.4 is a no go. Don’t believe they have developed one for it and I doubt they will. The way the pcv is tucked into the intake makes it difficult from what I’ve seen or heard.
Yep, with the catch can the pvc was the issue. It a different setup than a 2022 I believe.

Wobly

Reaction score
Did you order a Purple Cranium rear diff guard? I didn't think there were any changes on the rear diff from 19+. I have one on my '21.

areuriding

Reaction score
Did you order a Purple Cranium rear diff guard? I didn't think there were any changes on the rear diff from 19+. I have one on my '21.
Yep, it didn't fit. Not even close, the bolt holes were way off.

Soapy

Reaction score
Did Ram go from the 11.5 dif to the 12 inch dif that the 3500 use? I have a purple cranium dif cover coming for my 2022 and I hope it fits.

Wobly

Reaction score
The only issue I had in mounting mine on my '21 was having to bend the lips back down from being bashed. The holes lined right up.

areuriding

Reaction score
Did Ram go from the 11.5 dif to the 12 inch dif that the 3500 use? I have a purple cranium dif cover coming for my 2022 and I hope it fits.
I think your fine, I have to try and figure out if I was sent the wrong one or what the actual change for 2023 was. I do think the 2023 is bigger though, the bolt holes were way off.

Users who are viewing this thread