Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Power Wagon Mud Flaps

areuriding

Reaction score
Anyone know of Power Wagon specific mud flaps? Everything I find say except Power Wagon... Thanks, Ken

Greenhills

Reaction score
it's all the same, no differences on the PW.

The only thing to be conscious of is if you want to run 37's, some stick out too far.

Crusty old shellback

Reaction score
Is it maybe because of the fender flares on the PW that they say it wont fit?
The PW ones are wider than the factory ones on the other trucks.

Aaandroger

Reaction score
Definitely because of the fender flares. I bought some weather tech ones and thought I would figure it out. Nope. They did not fit on the PW fender flares. Ended up going with the tried and true, rubber, OEM mud flaps. You have to drill into the plastic and install plastic rivets, but it looks great.

areuriding

Reaction score
Definitely because of the fender flares. I bought some weather tech ones and thought I would figure it out. Nope. They did not fit on the PW fender flares. Ended up going with the tried and true, rubber, OEM mud flaps. You have to drill into the plastic and install plastic rivets, but it looks great.
Do you have the Part Number for the OEM's you installed and Possible a pic of how they look??

Aaandroger

Reaction score
Do you have the Part Number for the OEM's you installed and Possible a pic of how they look??
82215929AB for the rear
82215928AB for the front

Not the best images:

IMG_20220716_113724.jpg
IMG_20220716_113452.jpg
If you Google the part numbers, there are better photos

Etoimos

Reaction score
I run Rok Blokz on my mine (and my previous Gladiator as well).

index.php

I've got a lot more pics of them installed on my build thread if anyone cares.

jetrinka

Reaction score
I put the OEM flaps on mine and they fit fine.

Moss33

Reaction score
Look up gator back mud flaps . A bit pricy but heavy duty . And they are made to work with factory flares . That’s what I am running on mine

jebruns

Reaction score
I run Rok Blokz on my mine (and my previous Gladiator as well).

index.php

I've got a lot more pics of them installed on my build thread if anyone cares.
I just installed those same XL sized ones last evening on my week old 2500. Easy install and sturdy flaps. I pull my dirt bike trailer down some faster gravel roads for a few miles, and the regular sized flaps I had on my 18 2500 allowed too many rocks hit the diamond plate on the trailer. I ordered 4' of diamond plate when I got the trailer, so the damage is all confined to it. But I wanted to try and minimize that with my new truck. I think these will help a lot.

Etoimos

Reaction score
I just installed those same XL sized ones last evening on my week old 2500. Easy install and sturdy flaps. I pull my dirt bike trailer down some faster gravel roads for a few miles, and the regular sized flaps I had on my 18 2500 allowed too many rocks hit the diamond plate on the trailer. I ordered 4' of diamond plate when I got the trailer, so the damage is all confined to it. But I wanted to try and minimize that with my new truck. I think these will help a lot.
I'm running them for the same reason, but mine is an offroad camping trailer.

Users who are viewing this thread