Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Window Sticker

areuriding

Reaction score
So I've been watching the tracker and noticed there are no new window stickers post after 3/9/23. Anyone know if they stopped building?

areuriding

Reaction score
I'm asking because mine went in production on 1/27 and today is 2/15. I figured my truck would have been built by now and a window sticker posted.

Jimmy07

Re-coding from an easy-chair
Reaction score
Sorry, I meant 2/9/23.
There’s a couple window stickers on 2-13-23, and one for yesterday.
There’s only 153 VINs in that tracker out of ~79,000 vins issued so far. That’s not anything near enough of a sample size to make any kind of guesses on how things are going production-wise.

Jimmy07

Re-coding from an easy-chair
Reaction score
Yeah.. I just thought it was strange.
You’ll have a build sheet available the morning after it rolls off the production line. It could be days, weeks, or months after it’s been built to receive the window sticker, depending on dozens of variables.

PurpleHaze

Reaction score
My truck is built and on a train a few days away from final destination and I don’t have a window sticker. I saw one vehicle that’s delivered and I believe it took over 3 weeks for the window sticker.

Users who are viewing this thread