Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. Bcrouse

Switching From Ford?

The Ford CrewCab sqft is about the same as the Ram Megacab.
  2. Bcrouse

Switching From Ford?

Yup. Why I said it how I did. I dont understand 3/4 ton diesel trucks. Unless, I guess, you just drive the truck around……
  3. Bcrouse

Ram Removing Options From Accepted 2023 Orders

Your limbo state is because of dealer/regional rep. Mark Dodge was on top of all of this. I would order from them again if/when Ram gets their $¥£€ together. Good price. Fantastic communication. Very approachable, responsive resources. From my experience its everything a dealer should be...
  4. Bcrouse

Switching From Ford?

Depending on your payload requirements you might want to look at 3500’s. 3/4 ton diesels dont make sense if you tow. They are all sub-2K payload, which is pretty easy to go over with a few people in the cab and a trailer.
  5. Bcrouse

2023 HD Crowdsourced Order Tracking & Waiting Room

I posted in the general before. Ram isnt going to change your order back or give you anything in compensation. Thread 'Ram Removing Options From Accepted 2023 Orders' https://hdrams.com/forum/index.php?threads/ram-removing-options-from-accepted-2023-orders.12791/
  6. Bcrouse

2023 HD Crowdsourced Order Tracking & Waiting Room

They cant. Ram did it.
  7. Bcrouse

2023 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Each one seems to be handling it a little different. I thought Ram was the better of the 3 handling it, but now I'm not so sure given their recent shenanigans. The fact that Ram hasnt changed much in ~5 years and still has the same problems as Ford and GM who have inteoduced some major...
  8. Bcrouse

2023 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Welp I decided to walk away from my order due to Ram’s shenanigans with with changing my accepted order…that was placed in Sept. Dealer understood. If im spending that kind of money I want exactly what I ordered not almost what I ordered. Ram didnt seem inclined to help with their mistake...
  9. Bcrouse

Well now you know why….
  10. Bcrouse

Yup. You would have thought if it was truly an error on Ram’s part, it would have never been accepted for 3 months…..then be an issue.
  11. Bcrouse

Updated POC Currently in D1 status Got automagically updated to Laramie Level F, which is actually +$10 from the Laramie Level 2 when I ordered back in Sept. Looks like the potential build date is 19th Jan based on the sheet. Dealer also sent me a detailed POC, which breaks out each of the...
  12. Bcrouse

Oh i know. The previous dealer did the same thing when I had to switch from a SRW to a DRW. They were all too comfortable with me saying I no longer wanted to take delivery as my needs had changed since I ordered the truck and it was too late to change it to a DRW.
  13. Bcrouse

Will do. I have another follow up call with the dealer on Monday. Im also kind of curious to let it build and see what the build sheet says….
  14. Bcrouse

I posted this in the 2023 build/order thread but thought it warranted its own post as well. I ordered a 2023 3500 Laramie Megacab 4x4 HO dually back in September. Order was accepted and confirmed. My dealer called me saying they were really sorry but Ram was telling them that my already...
  15. Bcrouse

So a few more confusing things about Ram pulling the 12” dash from all Laramie. Its still listed on the 2023 Ram builder site as part of the Laramie Level2 package. So if it was a mistake, why is it in there given the delay from when orders opened till the 2023 builder went live? Also, it...
  16. Bcrouse

Dealer told me there is a $10 difference between the Level2 and LevelF Laramie packages…..so…..nothing. Ram is doing nothing.
  17. Bcrouse

According to MD, none of the Laramie trim trucks will be built with the 12” digital dash OR fender flares. It was a “error” on behalf of Ram. They were not suppose to be orderable. Yet, Ram let it happen for over a month before they switched to the “Level F” package. So anyone that ordered a...