Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 HD Crowdsourced Order Tracking & Waiting Room

Drew M

Reaction score
Not as exciting as being built but I was able to add my truck to the tracker and have my vin!
You gotta start some time and some where. With a VON and VIN you’ll see progress. I hope you like roller coaster rides, because your on one now.
If you haven’t done so yet, try to read this and the 2022/2023 order threads. Some have had great experiences, and some not so.
Good luck with your order, and hopefully you won’t be disappointed

jkacz123

Reaction score
You gotta start some time and some where. With a VON and VIN you’ll see progress. I hope you like roller coaster rides, because your on one now.
If you haven’t done so yet, try to read this and the 2022/2023 order threads. Some have had great experiences, and some not so.
Good luck with your order, and hopefully you won’t be disappointed
Perfectly stated

Drew M

Reaction score
Oh, it’s exciting! Wait till you start seeing changes, you will start feeling like that kid in the toy store
We’ve all been there!

Ironsides77

Reaction score
MD just called me to let me know the trailer tow cam will not be offered this year. I told them it wasn’t a big deal and she said she’d let the plant know and production on it should start soon.

pr3dict

Reaction score
MD just called me to let me know the trailer tow cam will not be offered this year. I told them it wasn’t a big deal and she said she’d let the plant know and production on it should start soon.
I made the wrong move by going with koons. The information they get from their stellantis rep is completely different from every other person I've seen post here.

First - Production hasnt started yet. This was after production was in progress for almost a month.
Second - No worries your order is fineeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee... Then back trakcs and says its in some error state and the tow mode camera cant come off for "weeks" until they fix their system.

Any they just blindly trust this guy like hes the best thing since sliced bread, even after showing them proof that he is wrong.

Rip

Reaction score
Just noticed mine is KZ on ramtrucks.com tracker too - window sticker isn't available yet but I assume maybe tomorrow it will be.
Progress, my order shows built also on Ram tracker but no window sticker yet either. Good to see both Hemi and Cummins are making it to KZ.

Attachments

• 6E8A2348-D891-4C17-A6D1-3B07BB5DE755.jpeg
    6E8A2348-D891-4C17-A6D1-3B07BB5DE755.jpeg
    678.5 KB · Views: 24

Uhlaner

Reaction score
Made some progress today!!
0e3a90f41583f3ea4f4531c35c868cc9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

chewdog123

Reaction score
Progress, my order shows built also on Ram tracker but no window sticker yet either. Good to see both Hemi and Cummins are making it to KZ.
What happens when you select "Window Sticker" right below where it show the delivery date?

Users who are viewing this thread