Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 HD Crowdsourced Order Tracking & Waiting Room

phatboy64

Reaction score
I was just commenting that the if the digital cluster goes out it's probably going to be a big long wait to get it fixed. That's all. Sorry for your wait. It's frustrating. Stay warm. -19°F here.
Digital clusters have been in cars since the 80’ not really new technology but your are probably right about the wait if one were to fail. I wonder what the allocation priority is between new builds and repair stock.

pr3dict

Reaction score
Wellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll.....

Just got a call from the sales manager @ my dealer because I basically lost my **** on them about not receiving any answers about my suspected screwed up truck and here comes the bad news.

She said that the RAM rep told her that 600+ trucks are in some kind of error state like mine (not sure if it was because of the rambox delete issue or the Tow camera issue, she said it was the tow camera issue) and the RAM rep cant fix my order because of this stupid error and until corporate does some fix thing to fix all the trucks that have this problem we are going be like this for "A couple of weeks". Which to me seems like is a couple months not weeks.

So in essence, don't be the test case and be first to order like me because you'll get screwed.

@brv10 does this sound legit?

brv10

has the scoop
Reaction score
Wellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll.....

Just got a call from the sales manager @ my dealer because I basically lost my **** on them about not receiving any answers about my suspected screwed up truck and here comes the bad news.

She said that the RAM rep told her that 600+ trucks are in some kind of error state like mine (not sure if it was because of the rambox delete issue or the Tow camera issue, she said it was the tow camera issue) and the RAM rep cant fix my order because of this stupid error and until corporate does some fix thing to fix all the trucks that have this problem we are going be like this for "A couple of weeks". Which to me seems like is a couple months not weeks.

So in essence, don't be the test case and be first to order like me because you'll get screwed.

@brv10 does this sound legit?
Sounds like kind of a stretch but , with current issues it could happen. The plant will be down for 2 days after Christmas and 3 days the following week, maybe they will have it figured out by then??

pr3dict

Reaction score
Sounds like kind of a stretch but , with current issues it could happen. The plant will be down for 2 days after Christmas and 3 days the following week, maybe they will have it figured out by then??
Yeah this is coming from the same rep that tried to tell my dealer originally that nothing was wrong and that the reason I'm not scheduled yet is becuz they didnt start production yet (even though production started weeks before). I don't trust the guy but she mentioned its the most knowledgeable rep shes ever had hahha... I guess he does a good job of BSing his dealers.

mattbsea

Reaction score
Trying not to get too excited. Might be a glitch in the system, but I did save a copy of the window sticker. I know it was out of production, went to JSLD a few days ago.

Did they build all the options you ordered? My granger order had level two and trailer tech deleted without any notice. Going to cancel if they can’t put them back in.

Bcrouse

Reaction score
Did they build all the options you ordered? My granger order had level two and trailer tech deleted without any notice. Going to cancel if they can’t put them back in.
They cant. Ram did it.

wormbat

Reaction score
Yes was built with everything I ordered but I had a pretty simple build. Laramie 3500 SRW Hemi with Level 1, only other options were dual alternators, 4.10 rear, leather trimmed buckets, and aux switches.

Tater86

Reaction score
Throw mine into the mix of being changed to built and the window sticker being available now :)! Below is my timeline for those interested. My build included, Tow Tech, Safety, 5th Wheel, Bed Utility, Off-Road, Chrome Bumper, Laramie Level 1, 4.10 Axle, Aux Switches, Clearance Lamps and Dual Alt.

1671771416943.png

Users who are viewing this thread