Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. F

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Built my truck at the dealer in November and took possession of her today. Zero complaints. I think they may be getting them out faster now.
  2. F

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Mine arrived in a little over 8 weeks and is ready for me to take possession. Just waiting on the funds and I’ll be riding. I feel super blessed to my friend. I think everything is majorly speeding up now.
  3. F

Hey I’m not sure if your the guy to tell this to, but my truck arrived 3 days ago but I haven’t taken possession yet. Paying half down and the bank said it could be up to 14 days to receive the funds, they are holding the truck for me though. It was a super quick process and she is gorgeous.
  4. F

You roughly have about the same deal as me, except I have my window sticker, but your eta to dealership is about the same as mine.
  5. F

Much faster. I ordered my truck in Nov and it’s on the rail cart only a couple of hours from me now. Still though it’s going to be by the end of the month or the very first of February.
  6. F

My dealer told me that the TRX trucks are taking quite a bit longer than the 2500/3500 HD models.
  7. F

I ordered my truck in Nov and it is set to arrive between the 17th and the 31st of this month. It is only a couple of hours away from me now in Ala. after seeing all of the threads of people waiting 6 months or more, I kind of feel blessed.
  8. F

And that’s not even counting those we aren’t aware of. If they aren’t on this forum then we don’t know.
  9. F

I think they meant closing the plant for general orders. If they do that and just concentrate on the custom orders then maybe they could get caught up on all of our orders. There are over 600 of us on the spreadsheet alone. Imagine how many others are out there waiting as well, on second...
  10. F

I was told by my dealership today that they are closing the plant to “play catch” on pre-existing orders. I’m not sure how factual this is, but I also called various other dealerships in adjacent states and was told the same thing. Maybe there is going to be some light at the end of our tunnels...
  11. F

Lol, the wife said the same but she is a Christian, it’s just numbers to me.
  12. F

I have a question, how did I go from number 665 to 666 on the spreadsheet?
  13. F

I went with the protection group and the wiring of the trailer cam. I am guessing this doesn't come with the actual camera, can anyone recommend a good one?
  14. F

Thanks, I really appreciate you explaining that to me. This gives me a better perspective on the situation.
  15. F

Lol, that’s ok. This is my first brand new truck so I’ve been waiting 49 years, what’s another 6 months to a year I guess.
  16. F

Just curious, does that void your warranty? I was thinking of putting Flo-masters on mine when I get it but wasn’t sure if that voided my warranty,