Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

mbarber84

Staff member
Reaction score
In my area, Georgia, the dealer can’t keep new HD model trucks on the lot, so it would go much faster than 90 I’m sure.

I was referring to the fact that if a sold-order truck isn’t delivered to the person who ordered it, Stellantis will turn off their dealer ordering privileges for up to 90 days.

All joking aside the trucks coming home with me one way or another

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Familyman7280

Reaction score
I was referring to the fact that if a sold-order truck isn’t delivered to the person who ordered it, Stellantis will turn off their dealer ordering privileges for up to 90 days.

Oh wow that’s good to know.

Reaction score

Or they sell it and not order your truck again for 90 days while you sit here and wait anyway ..... shady buggers ...

Grizzly Dave

Reaction score
Anyone seeing any Black Friday truck stuff sales? Was hoping to see a deal on the bed cover I want, but haven't seen anything.

rockman88

Reaction score
My truck was held up in purgatory in Livonia for most of a week, so yours might be closer than difference in ship dates. Best, Ed

Livonia, Michigan? Ick. Send it to Ohio where the air is fresh and the water is drinkable.

Go Bucks!

giphy.gif

(Sorry, had to. ‘Tis the week for it.)

DougB

Reaction score
Anyone seeing any Black Friday truck stuff sales? Was hoping to see a deal on the bed cover I want, but haven't seen anything.

Grizzly Dave

Reaction score

Thanks, I should have thought to check for a dedicated thread on the subject, but I just hang out here where misery loves company and RamChat uses a magic 8 ball to lookup build status updates.

Thebuilderman

Reaction score
Stray cat... 1ft long scratch with 1 claw and 6"scratch with second claw... Just had a graphene coating put on on Sunday though... My detailer thinks it's just a scratch on the coating and it'll hopefully buff out... Sigh ..
That sucks!
I had a brand new truck and was getting gas and a homeless lady came begging for money and I had nothing small. when I went inside to lay she keyed my new truck. 4’ long deep permanent scratch. Sucked.

rockman88

Reaction score
Well…the train car carrying my truck pulled in to Lordstown Ohio tonight at 9:14pm. That’s the end of the line for the rail leg of the journey. Now to see how long it sits there at the unloading lot before it’s finally trucked to my dealer. I spoke with my salesman tonight and he said they have it “hot tagged” as a priority. Not sure what that means but it sounds promising. I’m sure there will be a delay for Thanksgiving. Day 119 of this process and still counting!

Destination? Think we are on the same train. I’m west of Cleveland. Go Bucks!

rockman88

Reaction score
Ordered 5/21/2021, 3C63RRJL9NG102665.

Order was cloned during the build process an re-VINed on 10/21, 3C63RRJL4NG190038.

Finally picked it up from the dealer yesterday, 11/23/2021. Just over six months!

2022 Ram 3500 Laramie Level B, DRW, with sunroof and all the tech options. Put over 400 miles on it already and loving every one of them.

Beautiful machine!

mbarber84

Staff member
Reaction score
Destination? Think we are on the same train. I’m west of Cleveland. Go Bucks!

Headed to Solomon CDJR in Brownsville PA (Zone - 35). Just got another update from my CSX contact that the rail car with my truck in it has been “Constructively Placed” at Lordstown.

rockman88

Reaction score
Headed to Solomon CDJR in Brownsville PA (Zone - 35). Just got another update from my CSX contact that the rail car with my truck in it has been “Constructively Placed” at Lordstown.

Got it. Thanks for the response. Brownsville is a beautiful area. Will let you know what I hear from the dealer and from other contacts on the train.

mbarber84

Staff member
Reaction score
Got it. Thanks for the response. Brownsville is a beautiful area. Will let you know what I hear from the dealer and from other contacts on the train.

Awesome! Thanks for the heads up and keep me in the loop. I am hoping they’ll get the train unloaded asap. Going on four months without a truck. Ready for this process to be over!

Users who are viewing this thread