Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Dunn08

Reaction score
For those of you earlier orders with the Digital review mirror option and towing tech group B BEFORE the 2022 specific stuff was out (i.e. tow-mode digital rearview mirror). Did you get the trailer camera wiring with the bumper plug on your truck? Or do you know if the mirror is the same for both and the trailer camera wiring can be added later? I saw a few posts about people getting them on their truck even though they didn't order it and it came as a bonus.

My truck is was built exactly how you described, in May. I did not order the trailer camera wiring but I DO have the plug in the bumper. Bonus.

Familyman7280

Reaction score
I would have to disagree - the June and July people are running the show - more orders, more Equipment Lists, More Window Stickers, 82% complete. Granted they have waited longer than us September people, and considering those before us maybe we are doing better than we should expect at 42%, and granted I am one of the very lucky September people, but I feel for the poor May people, especially the 16.
EDIT: Fixed Table Headers
OrdersEquipment ListsAs of 11/25/2021Incr over 11/20% of Orders
58Equipment Lists (May)42372.4%
133Equipment Lists (June)109982.0%
163Equipment Lists (July)1341682.2%
121Equipment Lists (Aug)761962.8%
70Equipment Lists (Sept)30642.9%
75Equipment Lists (Oct)638.0%
33Equipment Lists (Nov)000.0%
What does this list mean? I am a November order.

Jake L

Reaction score
Well, that was pleasant. I really don’t care how you say what you want, and understand your approach, but we have guest here. I’m not one of them so tone it down please. I’m full of turkey and don’t want to be filled with crab.
Saying "Dont be a dick" doesnt make you not a dick, If you dont believe what many of us are saying about what we are paying for our trucks, then dont believe us. Nobody has to prove anything to anyone, and anyone is welcome to pay whatever they want for their truck. Choose to trust your dealer or choose to trust the hundreds of people in this forum.

Jake L

Reaction score
That ship has done sailed, your deal is what it is, once you have received it, better deal than you would of had if it was sitting on the lot. enjoy your truck and keep in mind what you saw on the forum.. and things will likely change
Confused on the context here, Lamiglas just asked what rebates/incentives people got.

Lee Iacocca

Grumpy Old Fart
Reaction score
Saying "Dont be a dick" doesnt make you not a dick, If you dont believe what many of us are saying about what we are paying for our trucks, then dont believe us. Nobody has to prove anything to anyone, and anyone is welcome to pay whatever they want for their truck. Choose to trust your dealer or choose to trust the hundreds of people in this forum.
I bought $8,000 below MSRP, best I could do. Don’t blow wind my way brother.

Reaction score
you might want to look at the numbers on that too, but then again your deal is done correct.... Airfare to Lake Charles, is very affordable and Mark Dodge did you they would pick me up from the Air port

$500 for a one way plane ticket
$400 in fuel + tolls + wear and tear on the truck
$400 in hotels
+ time off work having to travel

No thanks. They are giving great deals but it’s not worth the little bit id be saving.

Plus I like to keep my business local. That local dealership donates to the school musical, the sports teams, employs friends, etc etc. I think any dealer willing to sell at or below invoice in this current economic climate is being more than fair. Plus if I have any issues, they’re ten minutes from my house and I know the owner by first name and have his personal cell number. There are some things money can’t buy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Like the support the local business and that the local business supports the community. Airfare to St Charles from Orlando was 50 for me. I do not mind getting out on the road a bit either.

Reaction score
Guess I should take the trash out before I get another piece of pie...

Maybe Lee will share some of what he's drinking tonight, two fingers please, no ice.

Ya know, taking the trash out will be way more fun when I have a new truck in the driveway or garage...
Yeah, the wife will not be asking for me to take the trash out... I will put it in the back of the truck and drive the truck 60ft to take the half full trash out. lol

CJTEX

Just came here to flex
Reaction score
Anyone who bought from Mark dodge that bought with Sandy did they hit you up for required affiliate pricing or anything? I'm betting asked for all this stuff but I already solidified a price with Sandi prior to?

Grizzly Dave

Reaction score
@Lee Iacocca I'd go with 2 for the manual. I tried to find a Camero to fall in love with, but couldn't...guess my theoretical new truck has my head turned for a while.

For those who have gotten a Longhorn with the black and cattle tan interior delivered already, anyone put WeatherTech floor liners in it? Specifically the Cocoa colored ones? I'm curious how they look. Thankfully I'm not too far from one of the only two WeatherTech retail stores, so will have to visit after my truck comes in.
4715451-4715456.jpg

Lee Iacocca

Grumpy Old Fart
Reaction score
Ok, who bought the thigh high’s? That’s a cheap 4“ lift!

[MOD: This thread isn't for increasing your post count with useless posts. Stay on topic.]

Last edited by a moderator:

Surf2snow1

Reaction score
Anyone who bought from Mark dodge that bought with Sandy did they hit you up for required affiliate pricing or anything? I'm betting asked for all this stuff but I already solidified a price with Sandi prior to?
Mine just shipped, so haven’t gotten to that point yet. But not sure what they would be asking for? Who asked you for the affiliate info? Did you mention that you could provide that when you made the deal with them? Maybe they’re seeing if they can work a better deal for you (doubtful).

ACEd

Reaction score
$500 for a one way plane ticket
$400 in fuel + tolls + wear and tear on the truck
$400 in hotels
+ time off work having to travel

No thanks. They are giving great deals but it’s not worth the little bit id be saving.

Plus I like to keep my business local. That local dealership donates to the school musical, the sports teams, employs friends, etc etc. I think any dealer willing to sell at or below invoice in this current economic climate is being more than fair. Plus if I have any issues, they’re ten minutes from my house and I know the owner by first name and have his personal cell number. There are some things money can’t buy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I dont disagree - and I am buying closer to home, but at a reasonable price.

If you are happy with your price, Please BE HAPPY and lets stop the debate about pricing.

I think we can all agree there are reputable dealers making deals below MSRP and some are probably low enough to more than offset travel costs IF YOU CHOOSE TO TRAVEL - much information has been provided regarding Mark Dodge, but if you search the thread, there are at least 4 others in different parts of the country. IF you can deal locally at a price you are comfortable with, or dont want to travel, its clearly YOUR CHOICE, no one is going to try and force you to call Mark Dodge to check their price - but I see no need for anyone to get huffy with those who choose to travel to save or with those who choose to buy at home.

But I personally refuse to deal with a dealer who advertises MSRP less rebates then when you ask for Out the Door totals, salesperson hedges to get you in the door then finally says there is a $5000 "Dealer Upcharge" on top of MSRP or another dealer with a "$2000 Market Value Adjustment" or another with $2000 above MSRP mandatory equipment add on including factory wheel locks ($500) plus VIN tracking and flashing upper brake light (which may void warranty on Cargo Bay Camera) - but unfortunately those were the norm, especially post Hurricane down here - and they are still prevalent on inventory at many local dealers.

When you find a dealer like Mark Dodge and others who are NOT trying to take advantage of Supply and Demand issues (some would say "Price Gouging", when addon went up $$$$ the week after the Hurricane), I feel like rewarding the good dealers with my business is fair. (And for those not familiar with Lake Charles, that area was devistated last year (or was it 2019?) by a Hurricane and lots of businesses down there are struggling or still boarded up over a year later - so I personally applaud anyone contributing to their travel or other businesses.)

And if a dealer is as deceitful as the first one I mention advertising lower than MSRP with rebates and hedging on price out the door til I pinned them down and they mentioned $5000 upcharge, I dont really think I would trust them not to rip me off on service - been there, done that with LOCAL FxxD dealer. The 2021 Longhorn they had coming in was almost exactly what I ended up ordering and I would have paid MSRP the week after my 2015 Limited was totaled by Hurricane Ida - long before I had ever heard of Mark Dodge, but I just walked away.

Best to all and a Happy Turkey Day

Last edited:

ACEd

Reaction score
What does this list mean? I am a November order.
Its just a statistical breakdown of orders on the Tracking spreadsheet and their status (If they have Equipment List, presumably they are built, if they have Window Stickers, presumably they are in the Shipping process, if they are Delivered, well that is obvious). The % indicated % of the total orders placed in that month that are being Tracked on the spreadsheet. If you are a November order, dont worry about it for at least another month.

Last edited:

Apaschke82

Reaction score
Hope everyone had a great thanksgiving!
Contacted ramchat this morning just to see what my ETA for my truck is now...they’ve been alll over the place like a yo-yo. Last time there was no eta available, before that it had been pushed back to mid to late December. Today it was between yesterday and Dec 06. This last part of the wait is definitely the hardest. Maybe my dealer will surprise me with a nice text or call today that it’s arrived.

Users who are viewing this thread