Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

beckty85

Reaction score
View attachment 26604Got the email from Aaron at MD. Truck landed at the dealer. Ordered 8/12. Shipped 11/05. Now to ship the truck from MD to CA.
Let us know what shipping runs you and what timeline they give you for getting it there. I'm considering shipping mine to CA from them as well. Should be on the Lot anytime now. I have a Dealer ETA of today to the 6th

Scubaz66

Reaction score
Let us know what shipping runs you and what timeline they give you for getting it there. I'm considering shipping mine to CA from them as well. Should be on the Lot anytime now. I have a Dealer ETA of today to the 6th
Keep in mind Automobile shipping isn't impacted by the shipping of other goods since they use a particular type trailer to ship autos only. So there shouldn't be a delay in shipping. Average time east coast to west coast is about 7 days. Hope that helps!

Familyman7280

Reaction score
Its just a statistical breakdown of orders on the Tracking spreadsheet and their status (If they have Equipment List, presumably they are built, if they have Window Stickers, presumably they are in the Shipping process, if they are Delivered, well that is obvious). The % indicated % of the total orders placed in that month that are being Tracked on the spreadsheet. If you are a November order, dont worry about it for at least another month.
Thanks, I really appreciate you explaining that to me. This gives me a better perspective on the situation.

Calef_HD

Reaction score
I haven’t taken delivery yet but my dealer said mine was being sent to the rail yard in Ayer MA and then delivered via carrier To the dealership. Supposed to arrive at railyard tomorrow. Had a ship date of Nov 10. Dealer said it should arrive first week of Dec or so. He never mentioned anything about by boat. I’m in MA by the way.
@Innovation79 Yes he mentioned Ayer, MA. I'd imagine that my truck will follow the same journey as yours. Hope you're driving yours early next week!

Familyman7280

Reaction score
2022 Safety Group AAU comes with connection point in the bumper to accept free standing tow-mode camera
I went with the protection group and the wiring of the trailer cam. I am guessing this doesn't come with the actual camera, can anyone recommend a good one?

Surf2snow1

Reaction score
Ramchat told me this morning they are still gathering parts (of course). So let’s review…. Order on 05/07. Awhile later, I got a ship / build date of 10/14 and 10/28 (yes, the ship date was before the build date). Ramchat actually told me that parts were in and truck would be entering build phase soon at one point. Those dates passed, and dealer recently gave me an updated POC with an estimated ship date of 11/24, that also didn’t happen. Today, told that RAM is still gathering parts…. Glad I’m not holding my breath!
Did we ever start the pool for who waits the longest? Pretty sure you would have been the winner.

CJTEX

Just came here to flex
Reaction score
Should be flying in to pick up my truck tomorrow. I will tell you what, this is the best service I've gotten from almost any large sale business in my life. Everyone at mark dodge has been super professional and expedites every step to get you your vehicle fast as possible. I've seen a few iffy issues here reported but to be honest it's probably the customer who is an issue. They're definitely getting my business in the future and I'll post pictures here once my truck is all kitted up.

Order date 9/22
D1 - 10/08
Build - 11/10
At dealer- 11/24

( this is a good scenario for a build process... I'm sharing my information to share, not for some of you to get angry, calm down you old guys :) )

Rampingup

Reaction score
Pleasantly surprised by this email this morning from Cryptostickers.

Home All Orders Open Orders Completed Orders

Shellback your build or sticker status has changed!

Item
Status
Build SheetFOUND
StickerNOT FOUND

2500 Limited 4x4 CC shortbed, 6.4L Gas, NE, Level 1, 5th Wheel Prep
Ordered: 10/27
Estimated Build Date: 11/25 (assumed per ship date on POC)
Build Sheet: 11/26
Hope it means something for me also. I'm 2 spots down on the tracking chart, but you got the gasser I'm HO

pnwram3500

Reaction score
When I picked mine nothing was on the windows. And, since they told me that FCA/Stellantis don’t do that any more, I’m gonna be calling them back not happily if more and more folks on here say they have their names on theirs...
Welp, I stand corrected. I found my window sticker that came on the window from FCA/Stellantis. For those of you wondering if your name will be on your window sticker, YES it will be, see the upper right corner. "This vehicle was built especially for ..." This is Bad A$$! Well, OCD, will defiantly be framing this and hanging on the wall!!!

Attachments

• Window Sticker.jpg
    Window Sticker.jpg
    668 KB · Views: 111

beckty85

Reaction score
Should be flying in to pick up my truck tomorrow. I will tell you what, this is the best service I've gotten from almost any large sale business in my life. Everyone at mark dodge has been super professional and expedites every step to get you your vehicle fast as possible. I've seen a few iffy issues here reported but to be honest it's probably the customer who is an issue. They're definitely getting my business in the future and I'll post pictures here once my truck is all kitted up.

Order date 9/22
D1 - 10/08
Build - 11/10
At dealer- 11/24

( this is a good scenario for a build process... I'm sharing my information to share, not for some of you to get angry, calm down you old guys :) )
I'm considering a Wagoneer to replace the wife's Yukon XL. If that happens it will be Mark Dodge again for me.

DougB

Reaction score

Order date 9/22
D1 - 10/08
Build - 11/10
At dealer- 11/24

Congrats!

Yours has to be one of the quickest order to delivery at 9 weeks.

I’m eagerly awaiting email/phone call any day now.

Grizzly Dave

Reaction score
For you guys getting your trucks shipped from MD, I'm curious if they use enclosed trailers or open. I'd imagine it's what you specify and pay for, with enclosed being more $$.

22BHmega

Reaction score
Looks like you can't order max steel anymore. Wonder if that is holding up trucks ordered in max steel?

Scubaz66

Reaction score
Welp, I stand corrected. I found my window sticker that came on the window from FCA/Stellantis. For those of you wondering if your name will be on your window sticker, YES it will be, see the upper right corner. "This vehicle was built especially for ..." This is Bad A$$! Well, OCD, will defiantly be framing this and hanging on the wall!!!
At that price your Name should be engraved or stitched somewhere on the truck....:D

Rampingup

Reaction score
Wouldn't that be something if we could have that done!! Another Easter Egg, maybe stamped into the frame somewhere.
I think that is a great idea, especially for the $$$$$$$$ we are spending. After all, if they can hide the formula table under the center console, what would be wrong with our names put on the truck. Sounds like another option package. Call it the Personal Pearl Package code # LOOKATME.

Users who are viewing this thread