Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. R

Tune for 2022 HD

got this email from Stealth Performance last night, not sure what their products are like or what it actually does. I asked some questions and they really didn't have any answers " Yes, you read that right! We are getting ready to finally release the new Ram Cummins (2019-2022) Stealth Module...
  2. R

Rocker Trim

yeah from what i've found the bushwackers are the only ones out there. i'd really like the factory look but will probably settle for the bushwackers in time
  3. R

Rocker Trim

Does anyone know if you get get the black trim like on the bed to go all the way up the rocker panels. Mt tradesman stop at the cab and it woulf be nice to have the same trim to run all the way to the front wheels
  4. R

What are people using for leveling/lift kits?

put a 2.5" carli in my 2022 tradesman, running 37" wildpeaks on 18" method wheels. minor trimming up front to allow zero rub with anything I do. After install my axle was close to 1" off center. Carli trackbar was 6-8 weeks backorder so I got a rough country one for less than $200 and it worked...
  5. R

LETS SEE THOSE 35'S ON STOCK WHEELS

285/75/R18 (34.8x11) Goodyear Duratracs on stock 18" tradesman wheels. Truck has 2.5" Carli level, 37's in garage awaiting the snow and salt to go. Before lift: After Lift:
  6. R

Air bag choice and opinion

Just installed an airlifter 5000# kit on my 2022 last night, Easy install, took about 1.5 hours and never had to remove rear wheels. manual fill with valves located back by license plate.
  7. R

Olive Green Pearlcoat Discontinued for HD Rams

picked up my truck on Monday after 5 months wait. Wasted no time putting my 35" snow tires on for the rest of the winter.
  8. R

Oem factory flares. Spat or no spat.

got a part number for the flare? have the same truck and looking to do that same thing
  9. R

White vs Black Topper on White Truck

on my 1500 tradesman I had them color match it to the bumbers, (matte black same as the PW's) likes the look alot and will be doing the same for the new one on my 2500
  10. R

Let’s see your wagons with 35 and 37’s

Got a measurement on the overall diameter of the 37" flakens?
  11. R

2022 HD Crowdsourced VIN/Order Tracking

Whoop Whoop.....Truck arrived at dealer yesterday evening. Pickup scheduled for Monday morning Line 535 - Vin# 3C6UR5HL2NG207650 has arrived!!! Ordered Sept 17,2021 ....... Arrived Feb17, 2022.....5 months to the day Now time to get the parts collected installed.
  12. R

Spread sheet Line Number 534, Vin #3C6UR5HL2NG207650 Forgot to update but got a "shipped" status last Monday Jan 17, 2022. Estimated dealer arrival is Feb17th, 2022
  13. R

Yeeehawww got my equipment listing, dealer said earlier the week that estimated ship date is tomorrow Jan 14, 2022. estimated to arrive at my dealer in canada around the 21st of Feb. Ramchat just updated me and said its in shipping stage...
  14. R

https://cryptostickers.net/ say my window sticker got found today but i cannot find any information on it. Dealer says estimated shipping date is Jan 15, 2022 so we will see vin# 3C6UR5HL2NG207650
  15. R

Rear wheel well liners

Ive always gone with the factory installed option. its a free add-on in Canada you just need to click the box.
  16. R

Olive Green Pearlcoat Discontinued for HD Rams

I think it depends on the trim level, or maybe Canada is different . I have a 2022 Tradesman in build process in olive green pearlcoat. it shows on ramtruck.ca in most trim levels
  17. R

1-866-726-4636 you got to get the right one on the phone or they wont even try. tell them that another agent could find the truck no problem and it makes them look harder. had a guy last week that was awesome, no issues. this morning the lady had some issues but once I told her someone else...
  18. R

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Sept 17, 2022 order, found out today that expecting ship date is Jan 2, 2022......cant wait to start the mods
  19. R

Some progress from ram chat......updated yesterday with a estimated ship date of Jan 2, 2022 My Canadian dealer hasn't gotten an update from ram since Nov 16, 2021. But Ram Chat has been able to tell me D1 status Nov 23, 2021 and updated with Estimated ship date yesterday Still no window...
  20. R

Ram Chat just told me I went D1 yesterday Nov 23, 2021