Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

matemike

Reaction score
Yeah. Through any method which I hear about the information. Check out page 1 of the thread about the crowdsource sheet. I do check all entries for equipment listings and window stickers a couple of times per day.

@matemike you might be interested in the 2022 Ram HD Sequence Numbers sheet which I also occasionally update.

I noticed "Sold Vehicle" is listed on some equipment listings. I don't know for sure that means it was a factory ordered truck like many of us here have placed. But I can say it appears on 38% (26,659 of 69,514) of the equipment listings I have found so far. There are certainly a LOT more factory orders than we represent on this forum.
Wow, you are the man! You must do this full time. I cannot fathom the work you put into this. thankyouthankyouthankyou

Dirt Diggler

HDRams' Mark Wahlberg
Reaction score
Have you pinged Aaron or Sandi?
I got a response a few moments ago. I was told that the port loads trucks on the carriers based on convenience and not a first-in-first-out methodology.

giphy.gif

gator6

Reaction score
ooops, you ordered a long horn Limited? if so whatch out it will come before your ready, good luck!
Part of me hopes so, and the other part is wanting to prep for financing the beast. Offloading the boat and Pacifica payments before truck comes, since we won’t be using either while we’re traveling.

Coonhound

Reaction score
I got a response a few moments ago. I was told that the port loads trucks on the carriers based on convenience and not a first-in-first-out methodology.

giphy.gif
If that's true, it would confirm people's dreaded hunches that their trucks are buried back in the corner of a lot and all but forgotten about. Some people wait weeks while their truck is just sitting somewhere waiting for transport. Pretty crappy.

Spark Plug

Reaction score
If that's true, it would confirm people's dreaded hunches that their trucks are buried back in the corner of a lot and all but forgotten about. Some people wait weeks while their truck is just sitting somewhere waiting for transport. Pretty crappy.
We had a Silverado sit at the port for weeks because it was in the middle of a bunch of other trucks. Def doesnt make any sense.

mbarber84

Staff member
Reaction score
I’d like to know as well. Past the military rebate, what else is available?

I had the true car, first responder, and a small business one but my dealer didn’t accept any of them becuase they told me Ram discontinued all incentives as of November, however they did give me retail dealer coupons to make up for it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gator6

Reaction score
I had the true car, first responder, and a small business one but my dealer didn’t accept any of them becuase they told me Ram discontinued all incentives as of November, however they did give me retail dealer coupons to make up for it.

Going to have to ask about that. I was told, in November, that I’d get the military rebate but wondering about the Farm bureau one.

tnpete

Reaction score

giphy.gif
But its odd and normal. Who ever bothers the sales team the most. There truck will get on the hot list. Thus be delivered faster to get them out of the Sales Team hair. But normal every day crap. Guess we all need to start calling the dealer each morning and evening.
Sad but I have had an order in for fishing items. Placed it July 2 2021, still have not gotten that delivered. But I did put an order in for a gallon of Stupid. It was delivered, but to the wrong address. But only took 12 hours to show up. To my Brother in Laws house.

James_setz2784

Reaction score
I’m highly sure that I’m never going to get this truck and it’s gonna get lost in the Bermuda Triangle. Boat that it’s on was suppose to on its way to Baltimore and be there tomorrow or Thursday. Now the boat is on its way to Massachusetts instead..... I’d love to speak to whoever at RAM that schedules the builds and shipping on these things. Clearly they’re smoking something awesome!

mbarber84

Staff member
Reaction score
Going to have to ask about that. I was told, in November, that I’d get the military rebate but wondering about the Farm bureau one.

I was told no farm bureau, no first responder. I didn’t even mention the farm bureau one and he brought it up. They were pretty adamant that corporate halted them all. I didn’t argue as they graciously made up the difference by using their own coupons. I have read in this thread other dealers are honoring them so who knows? Just because a dealer “accepts” the code doesn’t mean they’re officially submitting it for a reimbursement. They may be just saying that they’re “valid” and instead moving some hold back money around to get the sales. Unless we’re on the inside of the financial decisions we may never know. I was just very glad my dealer honored the pre-increase invoice price and also gave me the additional money off without me even having to ask or haggle.

msoto

Reaction score
It’s confirmed. Ram chat was right. I feel bad now for accidentally closing my window before I got a chance to answer the questions at the end of the chat whether I would hire that representative or not.

Attachments

• 9631405C-0FBE-46C5-A575-0E6EDD47F636.png
    9631405C-0FBE-46C5-A575-0E6EDD47F636.png
    15.4 KB · Views: 59

Surf2snow1

Reaction score
I was told no farm bureau, no first responder. I didn’t even mention the farm bureau one and he brought it up. They were pretty adamant that corporate halted them all. I didn’t argue as they graciously made up the difference by using their own coupons. I have read in this thread other dealers are honoring them so who knows? Just because a dealer “accepts” the code doesn’t mean they’re officially submitting it for a reimbursement. They may be just saying that they’re “valid” and instead moving some hold back money around to get the sales. Unless we’re on the inside of the financial decisions we may never know. I was just very glad my dealer honored the pre-increase invoice price and also gave me the additional money off without me even having to ask or haggle.

Looking at Ram’s site, it now says 2021 for the discounts:

Users who are viewing this thread