Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 HD Crowdsourced VIN/Order Tracking

Surf2snow1

Reaction score
Was looking at some of the 11/24 builds (mine included) from May. Guess this explains why no one at Ram chat could give us any info on it, it was moved from D1 back to BG apparently. No idea why. Just weird.

* Special Scheduling Condition VII
* 4X4 Tracking
* Schedule Move D-To BG
* D1-To-D Regress

ACEd

Reaction score
Was looking at some of the 11/24 builds (mine included) from May. Guess this explains why no one at Ram chat could give us any info on it, it was moved from D1 back to BG apparently. No idea why. Just weird.

* 4X4 Tracking
* Schedule Move D-To BG
* D1-To-D Regress
You may have stumbled upon a significant item. Ifwe just understood the D to BG move. Might be worth looking up a few recent Eq Lists

OfficerDirtySanchez

Reaction score

* 4X4 Tracking
* Schedule Move D-To BG
* D1-To-D Regress

You may have stumbled upon a significant item. Ifwe just understood the D to BG move. Might be worth looking up a few recent Eq Lists
I'm re-processing all the equipment listings I have found to identify sequence numbers with that line item. That seems an interesting finding.

OfficerDirtySanchez

Reaction score

* 4X4 Tracking
* Schedule Move D-To BG
* D1-To-D Regress

There haven't been many equipment listings with "Schedule Move D-To BG" on them. Just 160. And most have window stickers. You're one of the *lucky ones* @Surf2snow1.

Here are the 160 sequence numbers: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1oVzcPO7s2iH34PhlIKcchQDeOxTnIm9nhIJwSpLbtn8/edit?usp=sharing

OfficerDirtySanchez

Reaction score
Anyone know the story on the Gunshot truck ordered on May 7th?
I haven't heard. I'm also curious about the member who ordered a truck but their dealer missed the DRW option. They recognized the issue after adding their order to the sheet and we noticed it was a SRW VIN. Wish I could remember who that was.

tolym

Reaction score
Looks like a very nice truck..

Thank you. We got 2 identical trucks on 8/7 about 30 minutes apart. Vins are NG141074 and NG141081. One is delmonico red and the other is patriot blue. Of course Ram decided to build only one lol and the one that was ordered 2nd.
It’s just my luck I guess. I ordered the patriot blue. My older brother got the delmonico.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PMHQ

Reaction score
Finally received my window sticker yesterday morning...I was elated to say the least---It has been about 5 months since my order!! I haven't heard what status the vehicle is in and I will wait until tomorrow or Saturday to either hear from the dealer or ask myself.... I figure it will be here inside of a month if all goes well!

Attachments

• WindowSticker 2022 PW.pdf
    75 KB · Views: 14

tolym

Reaction score
Waiting on the 3rd to be built. Exactly as the 3500 below but in Patriot Blue.
Older brother got the 3500 delmonico
Younger brother got the pearl white
b5ac9ff33ade8ab435c8ef9fb4c40e39.png

fbe8e164e1b1969a4314f8d606ba1e0b.png

tolym

Reaction score
Finally received my window sticker yesterday morning...I was elated to say the least---It has been about 5 months since my order!! I haven't heard what status the vehicle is in and I will wait until tomorrow or Saturday to either hear from the dealer or ask myself.... I figure it will be here inside of a month if all goes well!

Wow, that’s a bad ass PW. Congratulations.

billybaloo

Reaction score
Can a Member lead me to a discussion thread regarding different tires and wheels? Lift Kit/No Lift Kit. I'm wanting to know if a 295/70R/18 will fit without a Lift Kit or maybe a larger tire. 2022 RAM Big Horn 2500 4X4 Crew Cab.
I believe a 295-70 is a 35” tire. I don’t remember where, but i watched a Utube where it was proved a 35” tall will fit on a stock suspension.

jedi99

Reaction score
My window sticker came available on the 17th, however I never did see any shipping information

My salesman called today and said the truck was in Kansas City and was expecting it to be in Calgary on the 7th

I’m expecting to be able to pick it up the following week. I ordered the truck on the 31st of August, so all in all it would have taken 3 1/2 months

I know some people have had long waits but I’m reasonably happy with the time frame for a fairly heavily optioned
truck

If everything comes too fruition I’ll post pictures

Cheers and Happy Thanks Giving

jedi

Users who are viewing this thread