Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Olive Green Pearlcoat Discontinued for HD Rams

BEIS

Reaction score
I went into the dealer today to price out a 2022 HD Ram in Olive Green Pearlcoat. If you ordered your 2022 HD Ram in May of this year, you were able to select Olive Green Pearlcoat as a color. Now, you aren't able to select it on the Ram build webpage and the dealer isn't able to select it in their system. Really sucks, because that color was so awesome in person...if only they made the Longhorn in that color...

Darkside

Reaction score
That was actually my first choice for color when I ordered my truck, but the night edition wasn’t available with it…. I would hope they didn’t completely do away with it, that color hasn’t been out very long…

Last edited:

Thedaran

Reaction score
Thankfully I ordered early and am getting mine in Olive Green Pearlcoat. Want pictures when it arrives?:p

MtnRider

Reaction score
Yep, manufacturers are slimming down options to help with production. If this keeps up you'll only be able to get black or white before too long.....

mwalsh9152

Reaction score
I'm not a green truck guy, but that is the one green that I would pick if I had to.

rmurphy

Reaction score
I think it depends on the trim level, or maybe Canada is different . I have a 2022 Tradesman in build process in olive green pearlcoat. it shows on ramtruck.ca in most trim levels

wjcook68

Reaction score
It is a fantastic color especially when you see it in person. I was ready to buy one in that color but wound up with the hydro blue one sitting next to it because it had the 4.10 gears and 50 gallon tank.

SL1

Reaction score
That color reminded me a lot of the color on a 69 charger I had a long time ago. I wish I still had that car now.

BikePilot

Reaction score
For me the top two colors were max steel and the oiive. Both are not available at the moment sadly.

Bigkeeper

Reaction score
I think it depends on the trim level, or maybe Canada is different . I have a 2022 Tradesman in build process in olive green pearlcoat. it shows on ramtruck.ca in most trim levels
Your right the Olive shows up on the .ca site, You guys are lucky you can get it and I’m bummed I‘ll have to purchase another truck if and when it becomes available here again… But then again buying trucks is fun!

Wilder

Reaction score
This is the color that I wanted to order, but ended up going with Delmonico as selecting Olive Green randomly blocked out several other seemingly unrelated options. This was back in June

Bamabuggy

Reaction score
For me the top two colors were max steel and the oiive. Both are not available at the moment sadly.
Dealers were notified yesterday ,during allocation calls, that Max Steel is discontinued for the remainder of the

22 model year.

wjcook68

Reaction score
It appears Dave Smith Motors in Idaho has one in stock as of this morning. No affiliation with them, I just like looking at what's out there.

Capture.PNG

Users who are viewing this thread