Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 HD Crowdsourced VIN/Order Tracking

ElkRam

Reaction score
So I get this today, 17 weeks after order:
As we continue to monitor your order I wanted to reach out to you with the current status of the vehicle.

Currently your order has received all of the materials needed to start the build process. The vehicle should be entering the build process soon.

I will continue to monitor the order and work with my logistics resources to have your order expedited whenever possible. At Stellantis, you can be assured that we take vehicle quality seriously. I will provide you with an update when the information becomes available to me.

Thank you
Stellantis Information Center

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: J-J

JeepingNet

Reaction score
Just looking at the list I'm pretty jealous of that order that went in on Jan 24th and has an equipment listing today!!

Pretty happy to see a nearly identical PW as mine was built thought today! That is a good sign! I assume mine is going to take a while to get here after being built I'm in Eastern Canada. It's currently snowing here so I might opt to go to Mexico to pick it up ;)

J-J

Reaction score
So I get this today, 17 weeks after order:
As we continue to monitor your order I wanted to reach out to you with the current status of the vehicle.

Currently your order has received all of the materials needed to start the build process. The vehicle should be entering the build process soon.

I will continue to monitor the order and work with my logistics resources to have your order expedited whenever possible. At Stellantis, you can be assured that we take vehicle quality seriously. I will provide you with an update when the information becomes available to me.

Thank you
Stellantis Information Center

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I had an email like that once then was lost in space still waiting with no new information in weeks.

Sent from my SM-F926U using Tapatalk

J-J

Reaction score
@J-J when did you order?

2022 Ram 3500 SRW Limited Longhorn. 6.7 HO Pearl white.
(Don’t have it yet)
My first order was back 9-8 which never made it into a thing so I had to reorder 1-24.

ElkRam

Reaction score
I first ordered on 9/18, Laramie “D” thinking (wrongly) it was more loaded than B. When I realized I wasn’t getting what I wanted, I ordered a LL on 10/20.

(Don’t have it yet)

J-J

Reaction score
I first ordered on 9/18, Laramie “D” thinking (wrongly) it was more loaded than B. When I realized I wasn’t getting what I wanted, I ordered a LL on 10/20.

(Don’t have it yet)
My the LL I ordered if loaded out srw, mega, 6.7 ho. Sunroof and all. Maybe one day I'll get it .

owdiss78

Reaction score
I had an email like that once then was lost in space still waiting with no new information in weeks.

We definitely know that message and see the level of priority ram gives

J-J

Reaction score
We definitely know that message and see the level of priority ram gives
Ram definitely has went way down hill in service. Zero information and being passed up so many times for no reason at all.

drodegeb

Reaction score
When I started taking those notes, I did not think that would ever happen. I thought maybe I'd hear of 100 VINs.
Great Job! I find it very cool to have this information gathered. It would be interesting to see some analysis/charts, average time to build, d1, pickup, etc. for various different specifics (ex. 2500, 3500, sunroof, engine, etc.)

JA345

Reaction score
When I started taking those notes, I did not think that would ever happen. I thought maybe I'd hear of 100 VINs.
Just curious, do you manually update this sheet for each line every day or is it linked to the source data to automatically update daily? I’m hoping the latter for your sake!

rmurphy

Reaction score
Whoop Whoop.....Truck arrived at dealer yesterday evening. Pickup scheduled for Monday morning
Line 535 - Vin# 3C6UR5HL2NG207650 has arrived!!!
Ordered Sept 17,2021 ....... Arrived Feb17, 2022.....5 months to the day

Now time to get the parts collected installed.

truck1.jpgtruck2.jpg

Last edited:

DSGRam317

Reaction score
Got a new ship date of 3/8/22. That marks 8 months exactly from the day I ordered. (order date 7/8/21). Keeping my fingers crossed…

OfficerDirtySanchez

Reaction score
Just curious, do you manually update this sheet for each line every day or is it linked to the source data to automatically update daily? I’m hoping the latter for your sake!
Thankfully not manually. There are still some manual steps that I should have automated away a long time ago. But it's just a few minutes of effort.

Users who are viewing this thread