Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

White vs Black Topper on White Truck

White or Black RSI Topper

• White

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Black

Votes: 9 52.9%

• Total voters

JeepingNet

Reaction score
I was pretty sold on going with the RSI Commerical topper but I do like the idea of the glass and opening window of their black top. And now that I see both I'm pretty undecided..

Which do you think looks best on a white PW?
These are also the rims/tires I plan on running

WhitevsBlack.png

jadmt

Reaction score
I gotta say the black looks pretty good to me. I think on a fiberglass smooth type topper color matched but with angles etc the black looks sharp on the white. I gotta ask how you photoshopped that so well. I have been trying to see the two different colors and toppers would look on my billet silver. My buddy had a black one on his crystal granite and it looked sharp.

tchur1

Reaction score
I like the black personally, cant go wrong either way

JeepingNet

Reaction score
I gotta say the black looks pretty good to me. I think on a fiberglass smooth type topper color matched but with angles etc the black looks sharp on the white. I gotta ask how you photoshopped that so well. I have been trying to see the two different colors and toppers would look on my billet silver. My buddy had a black one on his crystal granite and it looked sharp.

So my local RSI dealer has this site that oddly works so well. They have quite a few options on it.

Note: to get 37 inch tires on a PW you need to give it a 4-inch lift, then put the tires on it then downgrade the lift.
Prices are also in CDN

JeepingNet

Reaction score
Since the white powder coat of the commercial one will be a different white than the truck that would drive me nuts. Based on that I would go with the black.

I agree it would be a tad off but I checked with RSI and they use Toyota 040 which I read is basically the same as the PW7 code that Ram uses.

Last edited:

H3LZSN1P3R

You're doing it wrong
Reaction score
Normally id say matching is a must, but the black with all the black accessories and the PW sticker it has me thinking this is an exception to the rule

Grateful Dad

Reaction score
The Power Wagon has the black accent/integration going on already, black cap compliments it IMO.

rmurphy

Reaction score
on my 1500 tradesman I had them color match it to the bumbers, (matte black same as the PW's) likes the look alot and will be doing the same for the new one on my 2500

3.jpg5.jpg

BoatieTX

Reaction score
This is exactly what I have been thinking lately... I was thinking of possibly doing the RSI commercial in white but having the side doors done in black.

SMK Shoe

Reaction score
Like I said, I like the black but you wouldn't hurt yourself either way. Both look good 51%=49%

whitexc

Reaction score
Black

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread