Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. R

Anyone running a 295/65/20 on stock suspension?

I’ve got this set up and still rub slightly on radius arms. It leaves a little rub mark but I cannot feel it when turning full lock.
  2. R

What did you do TO your RAM today?

Installed bed rug. And made some scrap wood rod holders to see how I like them along the sides. If It works lll make some aluminum ones.
  3. R

Easy. 8 bolts. The hardest part is getting it in place and the bolts started if you are by yourself. And it’s tight getting under the front air dam on a truck that’s not lifted. It took 30-45 minutes.
  4. R

Installed the Thuren front sway bar. No more tire rub and hopefully won’t be banging my head off the window anymore.
  5. R

The rub really isn’t bad. Just a little at full lock. You almost can’t feel it. I’m just anal about stuff like that.
  6. R

I’m not sold on leveling mine either. Depends on how it sits hooked up to my camper. A lift wouldn’t help the sway bar rub anyway. That’s due to wheel offset.
  7. R

Not a bad rub. I ordered a Thuren high clearance sway bar which should cure it. I was on the fence about getting an aftermarket sway bar for ride improvement anyway. This sealed the deal.
  8. R

I installed 295/65r20 Toyo AT3’s in my stock suspension yesterday. Rubs on sway bar.
  9. R

I don’t like the sound of this. Fed ex just delivered my RB10 slims today. Haven’t opened the box yet. I debated getting the one you got and after seeing them on your rig, I feel like I should have. I wanted as high and tight as possible. How far down to they come past the body?
  10. R

Put on some real tires. 295/65r20 Toyo AT3. Unfortunately they rub on the sway bar at full lock. Fortunately Thuren makes a sweet ass high clearance sway bar. So as usual one mod leads to another.
  11. R

Oh man. Now my ocd is kicking in. I’ll spend half the day out there tomorrow staring at it.
  12. R

I’m overly sensitive to that. It’s just the light. I looked it over for 20 minutes before I left.
  13. R

The bars are just over 59”.
  14. R

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

I thought this was interesting. Anyone else have a diesel that had a cap over the fill nozzle?
  15. R

Thanks. They are Thule Tracker racks. It’s an accessory from Leer. I think they are 60” but not 100%. I’ll measure and report back.
  16. R

I picked up the truck from the dealer last night then this morning put in smart liner mats, a bed mat, and put on the Leer 100xq I ordered.
  17. R

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

The do a PDI which doesn’t take long. Maybe 30 min? But I’m having them flip the tires so I don’t have to look at white letters on a blacked out truck. Silly that they ship night editions like that.
  18. R

Well the eagle has landed. My sales guy sent a video of it being unloaded. May be able to pick it up tonight if they can get it through the shop. I’m damn excited. So far the experience has been ok. Sucks waiting but not terrible. The dealer has been great. I hope it finishes smooth too. Here...
  19. R

2022 HD Crowdsourced VIN/Order Tracking

My eta has unfortunately been pushed back to 1/14-1/28. Hopefully it hasn’t hit a black hole as it’s only 2 hours away.