Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

223500DRW

Reaction score
Well my truck made it to the dealership, unfortunately the damage hasn't been fixed yet.

View attachment 29999View attachment 30000View attachment 30001
I'd be asking for them to work the price some as well. paint fixes never last as good as an original paint job etc. some dealerships won't even tell u it comes in damaged and hide the fact and fix the issues before you see it. I'd be super pissed at the inflated prices we are paying these days and wait times.

Last edited:

Texasram1

Reaction score
Regarding the massive spreadsheet that is tracking all of our orders, was I somehow supposed to note if I ordered a sunroof and BSM? Or will that somehow populate automatically as the truck is built?

Dan222500

Reaction score
I was told today that I'm in KZ status with no estimated ship date. Is that a bad sign? The lady acted like he was weird there was no estimated ship date.

Firewall

Reaction score
I was told today that I'm in KZ status with no estimated ship date. Is that a bad sign? The lady acted like he was weird there was no estimated ship date.
Probably not, I was in KZ for around three days before they could give me an arrival at the dealer estimate.

ACEd

Reaction score
I'd be asking for them to work the price some as well. paint fixes never last as good as an original paint job etc. some dealerships won't even tell u it comes in damaged and hide the fact and fix the issues before you see it. I'd be super pissed at the inflated prices we are paying these days and wait times.
I would be demanding a new truck - a previous damaged truck was replaced with high priority and it moved very fast - a 19xxxx vin as I recall that beat the 14xxxx to 16xxxx VINs in work at that time to dealer. Probably get the replacement before the damaged one could be repaired, especially if there is an insurance fight over who pays and how much.

You cant repaint and repair a truck with that much damage and sell as new. I had a red Charger that looked great off the lot but Left Front fender faded and lost all its gloss in 2 to 3 years - obvious undisclosed repaint not up to factory paint standards.

Rockman

Reaction score
I was told today that I'm in KZ status with no estimated ship date. Is that a bad sign? The lady acted like he was weird there was no estimated ship date

Very normal... Its waiting to be loaded on the train... Once it loads on the train you will get a shipping estimate.

Wolfcreek

Reaction score
I was told today that I'm in KZ status with no estimated ship date. Is that a bad sign? The lady acted like he was weird there was no estimated ship date.H
Hope you don’t go JS. I was told I was KZ with no ETA to dealer and brv10 discovered I was KZLD and JSLD at the same time. Went 30+ days without movement after window sticker. But the process varies so much, it’s hard to say.

Ramcat

Reaction score
E2420163-35BA-4D01-8069-9F1DE9EAA348.jpegI thought this was interesting. Anyone else have a diesel that had a cap over the fill nozzle?

Dan222500

Reaction score
Hope you don’t go JS. I was told I was KZ with no ETA to dealer and brv10 discovered I was KZLD and JSLD at the same time. Went 30+ days without movement after window sticker. But the process varies so much, it’s hard to say.
My equipment listing is available but my window sticker is not??
3C6UR5CL8NG193485

Scubaz66

Reaction score
Picked up my truck! Dealership was awesome to work with. Met the Owner, General Manager, Sales Manager and Title Department. My Sales Lady was absolutely perfect in her execution. I was given everything I ask for to include 1% Under Invoice, $500 PenFed Discount and another $500 FCA or maybe it was Military Discount. Dealer took care of all Title, Registration paperwork. My Sales Lady also offered me the Extended Warranty, but it was way more than Zeigler Warranty. I never had to make a trip to Finance as my Sales Lady completed all the necessary documents and took to Finance for approval. The General Manager went over the final finance documents for my signature.

I financed through USAA at 1.88% for 60 months. I hope to have it paid off in 6 months. Dealer couldn't offer me enough for my 2004 Avalanche so I didn't trade it in however, Sales Lady took me to the Service Department and introduced me to the Service Manager and Service Writer. Once I had completed my purchase and was ready to leave the dealership the Service Manager approached me and ask if he could purchase my Avalanche outright for cash. He offered me about $1000 more than current Market Conditions so I had to accept.

Anyone within the Ohio Valley, WV, KY, TN, PA, MI, etc who wouldn't mind driving to purchase their truck, I'd give this dealership 5 out of 5 Stars. This is a small hometown dealership yet they pack an awesome punch. Not as awesome as Mark Dodge who is getting raving reviews with their 3-4% below Invoice, but well worth checking out if you don't want the hassle of flying to LA and driving home. You can find them on the web https://www.norrisnorthupchryslerdodgejeep.com/?utm_source=gmb&utm_medium=organic&utm_campaign=m2 Just look up Northup Dodge in Gallipolis, OH. And you absolutely have to speak with Steffani Patterson. She is Phenomenal!!!! Tell her someone with the email address of chuck.millennium sent you! She will remember me because I teased her about spelling Millennium! LOL

Wolfcreek

Reaction score
Picked up my truck! Dealership was awesome to work with. Met the Owner, General Manager, Sales Manager and Title Department. My Sales Lady was absolutely perfect in her execution. I was given everything I ask for to include 1% Under Invoice, $500 PenFed Discount and another $500 FCA or maybe it was Military Discount. Dealer took care of all Title, Registration paperwork. My Sales Lady also offered me the Extended Warranty, but it was way more than Zeigler Warranty. I never had to make a trip to Finance as my Sales Lady completed all the necessary documents and took to Finance for approval. The General Manager went over the final finance documents for my signature.

I financed through USAA at 1.88% for 60 months. I hope to have it paid off in 6 months. Dealer couldn't offer me enough for my 2004 Avalanche so I didn't trade it in however, Sales Lady took me to the Service Department and introduced me to the Service Manager and Service Writer. Once I had completed my purchase and was ready to leave the dealership the Service Manager approached me and ask if he could purchase my Avalanche outright for cash. He offered me about $1000 more than current Market Conditions so I had to accept.

Anyone within the Ohio Valley, WV, KY, TN, PA, MI, etc who wouldn't mind driving to purchase their truck, I'd give this dealership 5 out of 5 Stars. This is a small hometown dealership yet they pack an awesome punch. Not as awesome as Mark Dodge who is getting raving reviews with their 3-4% below Invoice, but well worth checking out if you don't want the hassle of flying to LA and driving home. You can find them on the web https://www.norrisnorthupchryslerdodgejeep.com/?utm_source=gmb&utm_medium=organic&utm_campaign=m2 Just look up Northup Dodge in Gallipolis, OH. And you absolutely have to speak with Steffani Patterson. She is Phenomenal!!!! Tell her someone with the email address of chuck.millennium sent you! She will remember me because I teased her about spelling Millennium! LOL
Pics?!?!?

jambram

Reaction score
My truck is scheduled to arrive at the rail yard in Memphis early tomorrow morning. I went exploring and found the lot where the rail cars are unloaded. Unfortunately, there are a LOT of cars on the the lot which probably means that my 1/31-2/14 delivery date is accurate.

20220114_145330.jpg
20220114_145446.jpg

June 21st order. 2500 Mega 4x4 gas. Laramie level A, night edition, off road, safety group B, Ram box & cargo mgmt, bed utility group, anti-spin dif, dual alternators, decal delete

I may have gone on LinkedIn and found the dispatcher for Hansen & Adkins as well...wondering if sending him a message would do any harm!?!?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread