Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you do TO your RAM today?

Brutal_HO

The Mad Irishman
Staff member
Reaction score
@Brutal_HO ... Still happy with the firmware update? Things working like you hoped they would now? Just checking before trying this myself. Thanks for any info.

No issues with the firmware update.

The pitch/roll still doesn't work, nor did the Performance Pages (expected) but the update hasn't caused any issues. That said, I don't daily this truck.

IowaPW

Reaction score
Watch around the bead for major cracking i had 2 sets warrantied for it
Thanks. I inspect at every tire rotation/swap out for winter tires. I understand many have had issues with Coopers...I have not.

H3LZSN1P3R

You're doing it wrong
Reaction score
Thanks. I inspect at every tire rotation/swap out for winter tires. I understand many have had issues with Coopers...I have not.
Just just got fed up with them last week i was on my 3rd set and they needed warrenty again so i got them swapped out to duratracs as i was not putting a 4th set of the coopers on lol, i think they just didnt like the weight of my plow to be honest

IowaPW

Reaction score
Just just got fed up with them last week i was on my 3rd set and they needed warrenty again so i got them swapped out to duratracs as i was not putting a 4th set of the coopers on lol, i think they just didnt like the weight of my plow to be honest
Wow...that's just weird. Thanks for the heads up.

Matt58

Reaction score
Is it just the ATs or other models as well?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kkerley

Reaction score
Added underbed lighting with KC Cyclones similar to Crashresq21, thanks for the idea. Wanted more light when hooking up trailers and what not, wired into the bed lighting switch like Rockcrawlerdude. Was tired of drilling and cutting holes in the new truck and trailer so used some pull toggles through the drip holes in the hitch mount, may move position but they work well for now.

Attachments

• IMG_9216.jpeg
    IMG_9216.jpeg
    584.5 KB · Views: 132
  • IMG_9218.jpeg
    IMG_9218.jpeg
    452.2 KB · Views: 130
  • IMG_9219.jpeg
    IMG_9219.jpeg
    302.6 KB · Views: 133
  • IMG_9221.jpeg
    IMG_9221.jpeg
    559.3 KB · Views: 139
  • IMG_9225.jpeg
    IMG_9225.jpeg
    411.3 KB · Views: 138

IndyRamMega

Reaction score
Converted the rear filter....doing some more digging before I do the front unit but it's an easy task....and now the filter is even easier to change....I opted for the spin on heater element to keep my dizzel warm and toasty....

Attachments

• 0302221520.jpg
    0302221520.jpg
    386.9 KB · Views: 121

Ramcat

Reaction score
how was the install? i think this is my next mod
Easy. 8 bolts. The hardest part is getting it in place and the bolts started if you are by yourself. And it’s tight getting under the front air dam on a truck that’s not lifted. It took 30-45 minutes.

Brutal_HO

The Mad Irishman
Staff member
Reaction score
Converted the rear filter....doing some more digging before I do the front unit but it's an easy task....and now the filter is even easier to change....I opted for the spin on heater element to keep my dizzel warm and toasty....

Details?

kkerley

Reaction score
Easy. 8 bolts. The hardest part is getting it in place and the bolts started if you are by yourself. And it’s tight getting under the front air dam on a truck that’s not lifted. It took 30-45 minutes.
sweet thanks for the info, so will either be the gut removal or air dam removal first :)

Users who are viewing this thread