Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you do TO your RAM today?

DeepH20Driller

Reaction score
Had the MBRP exhaust installed. Sounds really good. A lot better than stock.

Also, installed the AJT shift knob. It’s very well made and the blue bolts match the lights on dash. Now, I’ve got to spring for the radio knobs
91a3aa214915c16656beab0345110043.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IndyRamMega

Reaction score
@Brutal_HO it’s a Black market performance fuel filter/water separator kit. I’ve been eyeing them but haven’t seen many real world installs.
Yup...BMP kit I think we talked about before in a different thread....spin on Cat filter...added the heater block....I'm super diving into the filter specs for both of the front filters...not to mention the engine bay one will be a bit of a pain....the back one took all of 20 minutes....

20Limited3500

Reaction score
Yup...BMP kit I think we talked about before in a different thread....spin on Cat filter...added the heater block....I'm super diving into the filter specs for both of the front filters...not to mention the engine bay one will be a bit of a pain....the back one took all of 20 minutes....
I like that rear filter kit. But I personally would wait until the CP4 issue is resolved by the recall before messing with the fuel system. I am already worried about the Titan replacement tank I put in before I even knew about the potential problem with the CP4s.

AZ Sooner

Reaction score
Running out of ideas to get done on the truck. Think bumpers next, and CJC Intercooler skid plate. Any other ideas from members?

Carli 3.25 Pin Top full kit, 37x20, Ceramic Coated, PPF on most of the truck, Phone mount, Exhaust tip, Tonneau cover. GenY hitch.20220219_154453.jpg

RichM752

Reaction score
Running out of ideas to get done on the truck. Think bumpers next, and CJC Intercooler skid plate. Any other ideas from members?

Carli 3.25 Pin Top full kit, 37x20, Ceramic Coated, PPF on most of the truck, Phone mount, Exhaust tip, Tonneau cover. GenY hitch.View attachment 33031
Everything looks good. Spend some dough on beer.

Shadowboxin20

Reaction score

Carli 3.25 Pin Top full kit, 37x20, Ceramic Coated, PPF on most of the truck, Phone mount, Exhaust tip, Tonneau cover. GenY hitch.View attachment 33031

What rims and tire size? Offset? I’m trying to get an idea of how mine will sit. Do they rub?

RLMandich

Reaction score
Any suggestions on the best way to remove the wraps between the front and rear windows (B pillar??). I understand there is good paint underneath and will want to do this when the truck is new, but am concerned with scratching/residue/other "oops I'm an idiot" results.

I also see a lot of debadging comments on the forum. I'm debating if I want to do that as well. Same question for any tips on the best way to do this without screwing up a new truck.

Thanks!

Reactions: J-J

AEV_CUMMINS

Reaction score
Any suggestions on the best way to remove the wraps between the front and rear windows (B pillar??). I understand there is good paint underneath and will want to do this when the truck is new, but am concerned with scratching/residue/other "oops I'm an idiot" results.

I also see a lot of debadging comments on the forum. I'm debating if I want to do that as well. Same question for any tips on the best way to do this without screwing up a new truck.

Thanks!
61246434.jpg

J-J

Reaction score

Thanks!
Fishing line takes them off zero scratches. The b-pillar heat gun super light heat and an exacto knife.

Sent from my SM-F926U using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread