Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by robbyreneeward

1. R

Wheel spacers?

This is with stock wheels as well, forgot to mention. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. R

Wheel spacers?

Hey guys, looking to run 295/65/20s on my Laramie. My wife runs a 2” spacer on her rig, and with the flares the stance is just a bit wide, but I’d rather be too wide than narrow. Going to run stock suspension for now. So was thinking a 1.5” or 2” spacer with the 295s so I have a stance that’s...
  3. R

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Yeah boy, love it. Love the gray/black capacity (ours is 30/30), giant outdoor storage slide tray and the large bathroom. We will upgrade someday. But for an extra $50k vs what we paid for ours I’ll stick to my bumper pull lol. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. R

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Love KZ RV products. We have a 21 Sporttrek touring 343VIK and love it. If we ever went full time or to a 5er the 386FLF would be the floor plan we’d choose. Only issues I have with my TT is the bathroom is kinda small, and limited outside storage. Other than that, it’s basically big as a mid...
  5. R

Talk Me Out Of Buying a 2500 vs 1500

When I researched ordering a new truck, I was in same boat as you. First thought was a TRX, but that was not practical at all, as they can only tow 8000 pounds. We own a 38 foot bumper pull camper and a 22 foot pontoon. Then I decided to build and price a 1500 with the diesel engine, as I also...
  6. R

12.5. There is a bit of rubbing at full lock only when you hit a bump. Otherwise it’s good. I’m going to level mine and run 35s. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. R

Carli commuter 3.25” lift for air ride, 2” spacers, and 37” trail grapplers on stock NE wheels. Here’s a better pic. Her truck sits prob 6” higher than mine. Here’s a better pic of hers and mine Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. R

Hate to hear it. I know I’m one of the lucky ones. Good luck with it. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. R

FINALLY took delivery today. 87 days from order to dealer, then 9 more for me. Was out of town camping when it showed up. Other truck in pic is wife’s 21 mega. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. R

2022 HD Crowdsourced VIN/Order Tracking

Mine matches my build date somehow. 0301 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. R

As of recently it seems that way. I ordered 12/28 and was at dealer in 87 days. Maybe I’m just lucky. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. R

There is no break in period for the trucks. Drive however fast you want, and you can tow from day 1. Stated that way in the manual. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. R

Financing

I’m in roughly Same boat. If a Local CU doesn’t work out, Ally has been good to us in the past. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. R

Pm me I just finished paperwork Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. R

Signed paperwork with MD today. Truck made it in 12 1/2 weeks. Quoted 18-20 weeks. Paperwork went smooth via zoom and signing online. Was easy to deal with and got a great rate given my less than stellar credit. Very very happy. Now to schedule pickup!! I’m camping in OK an hour north of home...