Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 HD Crowdsourced VIN/Order Tracking

IowaPW

Reaction score
Updating with a better copy of the window sticker. For anyone who doesn't know, I figured out that the small 4 digit code at the end of the line above the bar code is the date of manufacture. In my case, 0401 (2022).
I don't think that is true. I checked a couple others from the sheet. That code does not match the the build date at all.

IowaPW

Reaction score
Updating with a better copy of the window sticker. For anyone who doesn't know, I figured out that the small 4 digit code at the end of the line above the bar code is the date of manufacture. In my case, 0401 (2022).
It is interesting though. In some cases it's very close. Others, it's more than a couple weeks off. Some earlier, sone much later.

G’Dave

Reaction score
I don't think that is true. I checked a couple others from the sheet. That code does not match the the build date at all.
Good to know.
I'm still waiting for mine to populate on ramtrucks.com so that I can see the final towing capacity and payload.

d19r93

Reaction score
It is interesting though. In some cases it's very close. Others, it's more than a couple weeks off. Some earlier, sone much later.
I was told the same thing, that the 4 digit code was the build date. My half-ton was spot on with the code/date of manufacture back in 2019.

d19r93

Reaction score
Anyone know how long the trucks usually sit at JB status? I'm getting the bed liner, the side steps, and the deployable bed step. I think that's all it's getting from the vendor.

jenninr

Reaction score
I think there is an error in the spreadsheet. My order, that is on line 1004 shows that the EL and Window Sticker are available but they link to the truck above mine. My EL and WS are still not available as far as I can tell.

ElkRam

Reaction score
I think I finally caught a train north! From U. S. Customer Care:

Currently your vehicle is in the shipping status. The estimated delivery window shows as 04/14/2022 - 04/21/2022

2022 Ram 3500 SRW Limited Longhorn. 6.7 HO Pearl white.
(Don’t have it yet)

robbyreneeward

Reaction score
I was told the same thing, that the 4 digit code was the build date. My half-ton was spot on with the code/date of manufacture back in 2019.

Mine matches my build date somehow. 0301

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BusterRam

Reaction score
It goes to memphis Tennessee for them. Ferromex to up, to csx. Mines on it way there now.
Gpattikjr, by chance is your estimated delivery date 4/18-4/28? I've reached out to Miles for a railcar # for mine but I believe he's out of the office.

OfficerDirtySanchez

Reaction score
I think there is an error in the spreadsheet. My order, that is on line 1004 shows that the EL and Window Sticker are available but they link to the truck above mine. My EL and WS are still not available as far as I can tell.
My mistake. Sorry about that. Looks like you're still D1.

IDK_Ram

Reaction score
7 weeks from order date to released from factory.
My truck was also built this past weekend.
Here is my latest update, released with shipping TBD.

D906254B-B6E4-4DE7-B3AA-19068597A303.jpeg

The 4-digit code on my window sticker closely reflects the build date @ 0331

This thread has been a daily necessity, when I ordered I was line 997, now I’m 1125 so it’s good to see orders before mine added and the list grow.
Before ordering, I wasn’t encouraged by the data but my order expectations up ’til this point have been exceeded. Built in 47 days.

My dealer mentioned shipping delays and unreliable ETA’s.
I don’t see any delivery time on the photo above… guess it’s in line with yours waiting for a train.

Benson

Reaction score
I got this from my dealer today.
Ram Chat says a Dealer ETA of 4/19 to 5/3
Line 978 i believe (im at work and cant bring up the sheet)

Attachments

• Transport sheet.pdf
    84.7 KB · Views: 33

Uhohfiveoh

Reaction score
Got an update today that my truck is on a train headed to Port Allen from the Saltillo factory. My order was placed on 12/2/2021, built 02/17/22 and on the train with an ETA of 04/13/22 to the port as of today. Estimated two weeks from port to dealership so hopefully end of April or sooner. For those looking to try and time their build.

Last edited:

Icky

Reaction score
Dealer texted my wife today, truck is loaded for shipment and should be here in 2-4 weeks based on past orders shes had. It's only got to travel to Scottsdale, Az

G’Dave

Reaction score
7 weeks from order date to released from factory.
My truck was also built this past weekend.
Here is my latest update, released with shipping TBD.

View attachment 35249

The 4-digit code on my window sticker closely reflects the build date @ 0331

This thread has been a daily necessity, when I ordered I was line 997, now I’m 1125 so it’s good to see orders before mine added and the list grow.
Before ordering, I wasn’t encouraged by the data but my order expectations up ’til this point have been exceeded. Built in 47 days.

My dealer mentioned shipping delays and unreliable ETA’s.
I don’t see any delivery time on the photo above… guess it’s in line with yours waiting for a train.

Hi @IDK_Ram, where/how did you get this update? From your dealer? Or RamChat? Or another source?
Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread