Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

99mo

Reaction score
Carli commuter 3.25” lift for air ride, 2” spacers, and 37” trail grapplers on stock NE wheels. Here’s a better pic. Her truck sits prob 6” higher than mine. Here’s a better pic of hers and mine

2e318e351e82c358b56a97f9068fb945.jpg

8f7294ad9e8b62d5896adc0c80392d66.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No fighting in that family on brand or color choice. That is a great stance on your wife's truck. Are those the 11.50, 12.50 or 13.50 grapplers? Any rubbing on full lock? Still looking and reading on what to get or not for wheel/tire combos. Thanks.

robbyreneeward

Reaction score
No fighting in that family on brand or color choice. That is a great stance on your wife's truck. Are those the 11.50, 12.50 or 13.50 grapplers? Any rubbing on full lock? Still looking and reading on what to get or not for wheel/tire combos. Thanks.

12.5. There is a bit of rubbing at full lock only when you hit a bump. Otherwise it’s good. I’m going to level mine and run 35s.

Basser53

Reaction score
LOL, I ordered a 3500 HO, DRW in Patriot Blue. Maybe the color is keeping me at D status since 2/10.

Dave…
Patriot blue has nothing to do with it.. that's a standard color.. they build between 800 and 1000 trucks everyday. I'm sure in every color.. my 21 is patriot blue and my 22 will also be that color...

SaylessRam

Reaction score
Finally heard back from the dealer that my truck is KZLD, which I guess is one step forward. Patiently waiting for RamChat to respond with a delivery ETA one of these next few days, fingers crossed!

DelRed22

Reaction score
Updating the progress on the unicorn since I’ve received a new status and the truck has shipped.

6/25/2021 - Ordered
7/12 - POC with VIN issued, D status
August - nothing
September - nothing
October 20 - Created a “case” with RamChat which means absolutely nothing
November - Customer Care emails says they have no updates at this time. Well, duh!
December 18 - Received email from RAM acknowledging my order and telling me my VIN (which I had for 5 months at that point) - thanks Ram!
January 2022 - it’s cold out and still nothing
February 2 - D1 status with estimated ship date of 2/21
February 17 - Customer care says all materials are available and ready to build soon. New estimated ship date of 3/11
March 7 - Build week begins
March 10 - EL available
March 12 - Window sticker available, KZLD status
March 17 - KZ
April 1 - Loaded on ship heading to Baltimore

Current status is that the ship is dropping vehicles now in Brunswick and then continuing heading north tonight.

I will continue update this as my unicorn completes the journey. Getting closer!

ermster02

Reaction score
Finally heard back from the dealer that my truck is KZLD, which I guess is one step forward. Patiently waiting for RamChat to respond with a delivery ETA one of these next few days, fingers crossed!
I’m in KZLD too. I think I’m waiting on a ship to Baltimore. RamChat said I passed in inspection so I can’t be waiting on parts.

snlsmith

Reaction score
Salesman sent me a couple pics today. When I spoke with him this morning, I mentioned I didn't want their logo on the back. Get the pics and see their logo on the mud flaps, which lead me to a two part question.

1. Does the truck come with mud flaps?
a.. If no, does that mean they drilled into my truck to add them
b. If yes, is that big logo glued on or would they drill/rivet it on?

Attachments

• image_2.jpeg
    image_2.jpeg
    107.1 KB · Views: 102
  • image_1.jpeg
    image_1.jpeg
    102.9 KB · Views: 102

Aero_Dave

Reaction score
Salesman sent me a couple pics today. When I spoke with him this morning, I mentioned I didn't want their logo on the back. Get the pics and see their logo on the mud flaps, which lead me to a two part question.

No the truck does not come with mud flaps. They may not have drilled holes, but hard to say. Just take the truck & replace the mudflaps yourself. BTW, you have My Truck. :( I have a 3500 DRW Patriot Blue LL on-order.
Sweet Truck, congrats.

Dave…

snlsmith

Reaction score
No the truck does not come with mud flaps. They may not have drilled holes, but hard to say. Just take the truck & replace the mudflaps yourself. BTW, you have My Truck. :( I have a 3500 DRW Patriot Blue LL on-order.
Sweet Truck, congrats.

Dave…
It's close, but mine is a Laramie, and nicely set up, but not loaded.

Benson

Reaction score

If you enlarge the pic from the back it looks like there are 6 rivets or some kind of fastener holding that plate on.

Basser53

Reaction score

Most of the new mud flaps us the existing screws that hold your liners and molding on.. I doubt they drilled holes..
Watch they don't trmud flaps.. and charge you for the mudflaps..

OldJeepsNewTrucks

Reaction score
I received an email today from Ram customer care that said "At this present time, your vehicle is being sequenced for production, but has not started the build process yet" Is this just another way of stating that I am still in D or is it moving to D1?
Sounds like that is still D to me, but maybe somebody with inside info can validate

Sauksxs

Reaction score
Recieved email this afternoon with pics that long the long awaited truck has arrived dealer MD today
I will fly and Pickup next Monday
Ordered 10/28 Vin 3C63RRRL5NG192661

Attachments

• ram 3500 pic-1.jpg
    ram 3500 pic-1.jpg
    788.6 KB · Views: 65
  • ram 3500 pic-2.jpg
    ram 3500 pic-2.jpg
    797.6 KB · Views: 65

thejeepnewb

Reaction score
Man, that UP train from Eagle Pass to New Orleans is such a tease. ETA to NOLA 3/31, 4/1, 4/2, 4/3, 4/4, 4/5, now 4/6 :D. I definitely don’t mind it, gives me more time to shore up the Jeep and $.

Users who are viewing this thread