Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Truehomellc

Reaction score
I'll split the difference. 165 days, truck has been waiting for a train/boat since 3/14. Still no ETA as of this morning.
Does your dealer give you an ETA? Ram doesn't have a ETA but my dealer said they have one for may third. Been waiting in Mexico since March seventh

JustinSane

Reaction score
Have gotten same reply from Ram Chat past 3 week. So discouraging…..
“Thank you so much for holding. I am showing your vehicle
has been scheduled for production. The vehicle should be
entering the build process shortly”.

Dealer says D1 status

tyler2you

Reaction score

Dealer says D1 status
Last I looked, 30 days was a pretty typical wait time to go from D1 to production. Pray that you don't go into a D1 -> D regress like many of us have.

snlsmith

Reaction score
Per RamChat, my truck has been delivered, basically 16 weeks to the day. Truck sat waiting for a train for only 8 days, but then sat at the destination rail yard for 33 days. I have texted my salesman to let him know it is there. impatiently waiting for him to reply so I can get a picture.

brv10

has the scoop
Reaction score
Per RamChat, my truck has been delivered, basically 16 weeks to the day. Truck sat waiting for a train for only 8 days, but then sat at the destination rail yard for 33 days. I have texted my salesman to let him know it is there. impatiently waiting for him to reply so I can get a picture.
It's at the dealer.

snlsmith

Reaction score
I had ordered a truck on June 26th. After 22 weeks I cancelled the order. That one just got to the dealer, i think in the past week. Just looked at their web site to see it is marked up 6k.

Also noticed the little box below the pic mentioning the dark blue is a rare color. I wouldn't say rare, but just interesting seeing that there to help drive demand.

1649173914246.png

robbyreneeward

Reaction score
Congrats on the truck! What a great driveway combo. Off topic, but what size tires are on your wife’s truck and which leveling kit/lift?

Carli commuter 3.25” lift for air ride, 2” spacers, and 37” trail grapplers on stock NE wheels. Here’s a better pic. Her truck sits prob 6” higher than mine. Here’s a better pic of hers and mine

2e318e351e82c358b56a97f9068fb945.jpg

8f7294ad9e8b62d5896adc0c80392d66.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Daveco

Reaction score
Does your dealer give you an ETA? Ram doesn't have a ETA but my dealer said they have one for may third. Been waiting in Mexico since March seventh
Dealer tells me he checks everyday. I'll reach out to him later this week.

Daveco

Reaction score

Dealer says D1 status
reach out to the Stellantis North American Facebook page. They were the ones that gave me a tentative build week when I went D1. Neither Dealer nor Ram Chat had this info.

Aero_Dave

Reaction score
I had ordered a truck on June 26th. After 22 weeks I cancelled the order. That one just got to the dealer, i think in the past week. Just looked at their web site to see it is marked up 6k.

Also noticed the little box below the pic mentioning the dark blue is a rare color. I wouldn't say rare, but just interesting seeing that there to help drive demand.

View attachment 35282
LOL, I ordered a 3500 HO, DRW in Patriot Blue. Maybe the color is keeping me at D status since 2/10.

Dave…

snlsmith

Reaction score
LOL, I ordered a 3500 HO, DRW in Patriot Blue. Maybe the color is keeping me at D status since 2/10.

Dave…
The truck I ordered on 12/13 was Patriot Blue also and it went through in average production times. I think it was the SRW long bed that held up that order.

brv10

has the scoop
Reaction score

View attachment 35282
It must have sold already!

DP340

Reaction score
I received an email today from Ram customer care that said "At this present time, your vehicle is being sequenced for production, but has not started the build process yet" Is this just another way of stating that I am still in D or is it moving to D1?

ReKz

Reaction score
Anyone able to look up my shipping tracking number? VIN# 3C6UR5TJ2NG26958
Est delivery 4/13-5/3

DP340

Reaction score
The truck I ordered on 12/13 was Patriot Blue also and it went through in average production times. I think it was the SRW long bed that held up that order.
I wasn't even considering the Patriot Blue until I went and looked at one with the NE option. Very sharp!

Users who are viewing this thread