Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

thejeepnewb

Reaction score
WELP, looks like I'm in a race against time: PW is on a train headed to New Orleans w/ an ETA to my dealer in Miami of 4/11-4/21, AND JUST NOW my 2018 Jeep (my trade in!) threw a fault code regarding the aux battery. Will need to have it towed to dealer :mad::rolleyes:

IowaPW

Reaction score
WELP, looks like I'm in a race against time: PW is on a train headed to New Orleans w/ an ETA to my dealer in Miami of 4/11-4/21, AND JUST NOW my 2018 Jeep (my trade in!) threw a fault code regarding the aux battery. Will need to have it towed to dealer :mad::rolleyes:
Oh no! Good luck.

gator6

Reaction score

I know the feeling…we took the boat out today, ran like a champ until the stbd (new) engine started ticking with some smoke in the exhaust. Looks like I’ll be taking of the valve cover.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fred_Cage

Reaction score
That may be the average? But, still quite a few that are longer than that.
When did you order yours? I see yours is almost to the dealer, right? Hoping to be able to order this summer. My wife works for a large dealer group, and with her new promotion she should be eligible for Ram employee pricing. Been waiting far too long for this. And also, good luck with the jeep...

IowaPW

Reaction score
I ordered 07Jan. Mine hasn't been built yet. Hopefully the week of 25Apr.

IowaPW

Reaction score
When did you order yours? I see yours is almost to the dealer, right? Hoping to be able to order this summer. My wife works for a large dealer group, and with her new promotion she should be eligible for Ram employee pricing. Been waiting far too long for this. And also, good luck with the jeep...
You may have meant @thejeepnewb

99mo

Reaction score
Anyone know if power folding tow mirrors are still on constraint / unavailable for the Laramie trim level, or have they been brought back as an option?

I believe on Limiteds only
First Ram order and still learning, but I picked the NE/Power Folding Black Trailer-Tow Mirrors w/ Memory. It was not a problem when I placed the order.

Were those mirrors on a restraint? I did go to D status 2 days after my order.

Sauksxs

Reaction score
I think the average in the begining year was 120ish days. Still seems to be holding true today. We have some people good with excel, maybe some can post some tables.
So it looks like orders are running 3 to 4 months right now????
158 days just arrived Port Allen so now the wait for the transport to MD
Lake Charles

223500DRW

Reaction score
Anyone know if power folding tow mirrors are still on constraint / unavailable for the Laramie trim level, or have they been brought back as an option?

last I heard they were brought hack as standard well thats what md told me a while back. not sure if it's changed again. they raised the prices and went back to laramie a and b which had them. I know they are on my order from December laramie b on a train with a eta of the 13 or 14th.

thenumbertwo

Reaction score
last I heard they were brought hack as standard well thats what md told me a while back. not sure if it's changed again. they raised the prices and went back to laramie a and b which had them. I know they are on my order from December laramie b on a train with a eta of the 13 or 14th.
I can confirm, got them on my 1/18 order. Not sure if my truck has left the factory quite yet, but the equipment list includes "Power-folding mirrors," despite me not ordering night edition or any of the various equipment groups. So yeah, seems it was standard equipment (at least in January).

brv10

has the scoop
Reaction score
The factory code for power fold is LERP, I know they were an issue early on but maybe thats all sorted, no most of the slowdowns seem to be at the vendor. All in all these trucks are moving better than the other 2 brands for the options ordered, at least from the research I have done.

Users who are viewing this thread