Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Sstiller

Reaction score
For the new members here, when your truck goes to the vendor for accessory install after it's built and before QC and shipping, this is where it goes, vascorlogistics.com
What kind of accessories are we talking? This is the first I have heard of this

Aero_Dave

Reaction score
Limited longhorn go megacab rambox with all the tech for towing. Air suspension too. Billit Siver.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks but I need a LB for towing my 42’ 5’er. Don’t like those sliding hitches & a long bed is so much easier & room for the toolbox as well.

Dave…

littlejohn

Reaction score
I can say from experience sold orders being prioritized is not what makes them build any faster It’s just a way to blow off customers to make them feel good!!!! I’ve seen lots of trucks twins to my order for options ordered weeks after mine built being driven plus ones with the so called options that will hold it up. My dealers rep told them if I skip sun roof I’d have truck in 3-4 months well I’m at week 30 still no truck so it did not get me built any sooner it is all random what is built when. I did find a truck just like what I wanted ordered but a 2500 not 3500 ordered 2 days prayer to my order and it was at dealer mid December with 3 others all same options different color all dealer inventory also 3 limited longhorns total of 7 trucks all around same time all mega cabs Cummins ordered couple days before mine. If sold was priority to ram they could of sent 2 lot inventory and built 5 sold orders but no my order was skipped for many many weeks why I watched the chart fill up delivered orders similar to my order ordered weeks or months after. I did buy the one I found if and only if I decide I rather have the 3500 and dealer makes things right for $1600 in the camera kits they added to order for what ever reason unknown and give me enough for trade I may consider it. but I’m also fine with the 2500 I found. not happy about my experience what so ever ordering a dream truck I worked hard for and to not get 100% what I wanted and now if I reorder it be $5000 more then when I ordered why I opted not to at 6 months in when dealer confirmed screw up on their end. So to all good luck ordering you may have it in 2-9 months totally random
Same boat here as canadian order... totally agree with you it looks like its more a whos going to be lucky and whos not ... Im at 7 months of wait time and not even in D1 status where several similar build around my date are delivered and are riding in the streets Months from now. Looks like im not going to get it this summer which is starting to get me pretty tense... The cherry on top is that i sold my last truck when i ordered this 1 so im truckless since sept 2021 :oops:

robbyreneeward

Reaction score
This is the beast I purchased.

Yeah boy, love it. Love the gray/black capacity (ours is 30/30), giant outdoor storage slide tray and the large bathroom. We will upgrade someday. But for an extra $50k vs what we paid for ours I’ll stick to my bumper pull lol.

buzzuti

Reaction score
Well she finally came home today!
Ordered 01/04/22
Built 02/14/22
Left Mexico 02/28/22
Arrived Benicia 03/30/22
At my dealer 03/31/22
Out for repairs to the bumper (small transit damage from the train ride)
Then picked up today 04/13/22

First song played on the stereo - Baby Got Back. Seemed appropriate….

Meet The Beast!
Beautiful Diesel!

Not sure who looks more happy, you or the dog. :D

P.A.

Reaction score
I just thought of something. Our truck is at the dealership and all of our papers have been signed, however, we will not be able to take possession of it for about 10 days. Since all papers have been signed and dated is the dealership still responsible for my truck until I take possession? The reason I ask is, the dealership area is getting bad storms so if damage occurs is it still their responsibility?

IowaPW

Reaction score
I ass
I just thought of something. Our truck is at the dealership and all of our papers have been signed, however, we will not be able to take possession of it for about 10 days. Since all papers have been signed and dated is the dealership still responsible for my truck until I take possession? The reason I ask is, the dealership area is getting bad storms so if damage occurs is it still their responsibility?
I assume you already have insurance on it? Probably something your insurance company and the dealership insurance company would have to fight over.

Users who are viewing this thread