Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by Midlife_Trainwreck

1. M

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

The truck sat in D1 status FOREVER. After being built, it was on the trail within a few days. Yes, the factory may be short a worker or two.......lol
  2. M

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Well, my unicorn hit my driveway last Saturday after being delivered to me. Ordered 12/31/21 and it was delivered 8/6. It was a LONG wait, but definitely worth it!
  3. M

The day has arrived. Finished the paperwork today, and my 12/31 order is finally mine. I financed through USAA. I did everything over the phone and was super simple. They will deliver the truck next week to my house. Super stoked.
  4. M

My Unicorn finally made it to MD. It has been a helluva wait. They got lots of trucks delivered over the past few days from what I have been reading on here.
  5. M

Do you know when it was delivered to Port Allen rail yard? Wonder what the turnaround time is from rail yard to dealership? Mine was unloaded at Port Allen on 7/9.
  6. M

We must be on the same train. Mine is also supposed to arrive at Port Allen on 7/9. I have a railcar # to trace it provided by brv10 and it's heading to Industry by 7/8? I assume Industry,TX. Then Port Allen on 7/9
  7. M

Just got an update from the dealer. My truck that was ordered on 12/31 is finally on a train ride out of Mexico. It was built on 6/22 and flew threw many stages to a train. It went super fast, hopefully, it won't be a lemon, lol! Truck should be in Port Allen on 7/9.
  8. M

Got my window sticker today. The MSRP when I ordered on 12/31/21 was 82,860 and window sticker is now 88,945. With the price difference and the savings from MD, I am $16,000 under the window sticker price. That helps take some of the sting out of waiting SO long....
  9. M

I got the 5th wheel prep, and bed utility group which includes the bed liner and bed step. No side steps because wheel to wheel was not available at the time of order, I wanted them. If anyone has black wheel to wheel sides steps that they do not want, I'm looking for a set.
  10. M

On the Ram tracker, my truck went into production 6/20, and was built two days later 6/22. Is that correct? I got the Ram spray in bed liner and how can it be built and shipped to the vendor for bed liner in 2 days? Or is truck still in process of being built?
  11. M

How accurate is the estimated delivery date? It seems to be as random as the production dates. I'm looking at almost 8 months if the delivery date is correct.
  12. M

My 12/31/21 order finally made it into production on my birthday (6/20). In paint stage now. Now got to wait 2+ months for it to make it to MD after completed, lol!
  13. M

Well my estimated production date (5/25) has come and gone. New production date is 6/18. I ordered 12/31/21. I'm going to be over 7 months when I get this unicorn truck! Hell, maybe it will come with the new 2023 mirrors, lol!
  14. M

The latest update on my 12/31 order is D1 with a production date of 5/25. I am not getting my hopes up that I will have it for the summer camping season. Really bummed.