Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Muddvain

Reaction score
Same

96 days since ordering for me and still sitting in Mexico..ugghhh
Wheres yours getting sent too? Has to have something to do with volume and location. Seems like a lot of trucks have been fairly quick going to MD unless theres issues with the vehicles. Pullin for your luck to change man im so ready to drive down to MD gotta wait till Saturday but i know its worth every second of time.

JustinSane

Reaction score
Ram Chat told me again today that I am scheduled for production and my truck should be built shortly. I told them to define 'shortly' because I heard the same thing for the past 10 weeks. She actually said to check back next week for an update. Maybe that is a clue that my truck is finally going somewhere. lol
That’s what they’ve been telling me for the past 7 weeks. I almost think it’s a auto reply because says same thing week after week. My dealer said shipping date of 4/27. So I dunno ‍♂️

OldJeepsNewTrucks

Reaction score
That’s what they’ve been telling me for the past 7 weeks. I almost think it’s a auto reply because says same thing week after week. My dealer said shipping date of 4/27. So I dunno ‍♂️
Yep, my estimated build date was today. I want able to pull the build sheet today so I guess that didn't happen. Just waiting impatiently in the mean time

Chriss626

Reaction score
Ordered 12/14 from MD build date was supposed to be 4/11 and now it is pushed back to 5/30. Hopefully I will get it before summer ends so I can take it camping.

pacnw1963

Reaction score
Ordered my 3500 on 4/23. Dealer assured me it would be built before the 2022 build out, but after reading this thread I have my doubts.
When I had contemplated canceling and reordering a different truck, Renea at MD explained that they will hit the 2022 order cut-off date (sometime in May I think) and then they will be an approximate 3-4 month span before they start the 2023 build. During that time they will close out all of the 2022 orders...for what it's worth

arx237

Reaction score
When I had contemplated canceling and reordering a different truck, Renea at MD explained that they will hit the 2022 order cut-off date (sometime in May I think) and then they will be an approximate 3-4 month span before they start the 2023 build. During that time they will close out all of the 2022 orders...for what it's worth
Lol close them out sure.... but stuck in Mexico for an additional 3-4 months....

USNavyEOD

Reaction score
Ordered my 3500 on 4/23. Dealer assured me it would be built before the 2022 build out, but after reading this thread I have my doubts.
Ordered my 3500 on 02/03. I have my doubts too. 11+ weeks and still D. Trucks ordered after mine have been delivered. My canceled order took 4.5 months to build. I have no idea if it has made it to the stealer yet.

owdiss78

Reaction score
Ordered my 3500 on 02/03. I have my doubts too. 11+ weeks and still D. Trucks ordered after mine have been delivered. My canceled order took 4.5 months to build. I have no idea if it has made it to the stealer yet.

I’m getting my 3500 and it took 31 weeks to the days from order sept 20 order delivered April 25 it didn’t even move from d to d1 till like week 25. It does suck watching it be skipped but it will be built at some point just sucks not knowing when

buzzuti

Reaction score
I need to adjust my rear pressure, but I keep the front at 80 as recommended in the door jam.

These rear valves are already getting on my nerves though. You’d think they’d figure this out before putting on the tires.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Still looking for a solution that doesn’t make the rear wheels look like a science experiment.

CTow

Reaction score
So I just found this under my dash any idea what it’s for?
73e56854aa9157efcaf7890c30bdc803.jpg
It can be part of u connect for tire pressure for doorlocks location in case it stolen
So I just found this under my dash any idea what it’s for?
73e56854aa9157efcaf7890c30bdc803.jpg

Badgerfan

Reaction score
The latest update on my 12/31 order is D1 with a production date of 5/25. I am not getting my hopes up that I will have it for the summer camping season. Really bummed.
I here ya.... We have 3 camping weekends planned in May. My dealer did tell me that if they have a used 3/4 or 1 ton on the lot, that they will let me use it. We will see. Looking like June for sure to get mine.

I also have the Night Edition and I havent seen any of them populating on the spreadsheet. I wonder if that is a hold up or not?

Users who are viewing this thread