Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Reaction score
On the Ram tracker, my truck went into production 6/20, and was built two days later 6/22. Is that correct? I got the Ram spray in bed liner and how can it be built and shipped to the vendor for bed liner in 2 days? Or is truck still in process of being built?

20220624_085607.jpg

Leadchuncker

Reaction score
On the Ram tracker, my truck went into production 6/20, and was built two days later 6/22. Is that correct? I got the Ram spray in bed liner and how can it be built and shipped to the vendor for bed liner in 2 days? Or is truck still in process of being built?

View attachment 40109
I forget the number of trucks that roll off the line per day but if it’s went down the line she’s built and then goes to the vendor for things like bed liners, steps and so on

tim3500

Reaction score
My truck was ordered on 2/12 and built on 5/2. Finally shipped out on 6/8. 15 days on a train from Saltillo to Denver. Arrived 6/23 @ 8:32am at the Union Pacific Rollo railyard and unloaded at 8:30pm. Now waiting for United Road to transport my 3500 to the dealership....132 days (4 months 12 days). I feel lucky to get this far so soon considering others that ordered before me are still waiting.

QuattroCS

Reaction score

View attachment 40109

KZLD on 6/23, waiting for rail assignment
this throws @pacnw1963 situation out the window and down the river.
what options are done by outside vendors - besides bed-liner and steps?

DP340

Reaction score
I am hoping that my truck will go into production next week. The last update that I got from the dealer was 6/28.
1656081950309.png

QuattroCS

Reaction score

View attachment 40109
hello sir, do you have only bed liner option, or do you also have side steps and bed step?

99mo

Reaction score
Stellantis should be shutting orders down for the MY22. Time to finish builds and balance out the books and concentrate on finding solutions to vehicles sitting in lots for extended periods of time. Regardless of why, it is a fact that builds are being pushed back and shipping delays have increased over the past couple of months. Continuing to take orders when these problems are worsening is not smart.

OldJeepsNewTrucks

Reaction score
Like GM and Ford? At least the trucks made have all their parts unlike the others, it might take a while with shipping but that is not under their control, at least the trucks are complete.
True that,the whole "we'll ship you a $90k truck but it's missing half the sensors and maybe in the future we will put you on a recall list to get them installed"

That wouldn't fly with any of us!

99mo

Reaction score
Like GM and Ford? At least the trucks made have all their parts unlike the others, it might take a while with shipping but that is not under their control, at least the trucks are complete.
No, but

True that,the whole "we'll ship you a $90k truck but it's missing half the sensors and maybe in the future we will put you on a recall list to get them installed"

That wouldn't fly with any of us!
Did not say that. Don't take it personal. Do not care what the others are doing right now. I read many posts from folks that have been waiting many months for delivery. Shutting down MY22 is something that will be happening. That decision when it happens, could ease out build dates and possibly allow for strategies on delivering the trucks.

killborn

Reaction score
Window sticker popped this morning. Is there a status code attached to when sticker is live? Wish there was more visibility into tracking build codes, especially for Canadian orders.

Attachments

• WindowStickerPDF (1).pdf
    67 KB · Views: 9
Reaction score
hello sir, do you have only bed liner option, or do you also have side steps and bed step?

I got the 5th wheel prep, and bed utility group which includes the bed liner and bed step. No side steps because wheel to wheel was not available at the time of order, I wanted them. If anyone has black wheel to wheel sides steps that they do not want, I'm looking for a set.

brv10

has the scoop
Reaction score
No, but

Did not say that. Don't take it personal. Do not care what the others are doing right now. I read many posts from folks that have been waiting many months for delivery. Shutting down MY22 is something that will be happening. That decision when it happens, could ease out build dates and possibly allow for strategies on delivering the trucks.
Shutting down 22 orders and builds will not happen, they are still selling all they can make regardless of shipping issues, what the other companies do means nothing in this group, it is still a fact.

Users who are viewing this thread