Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

pacnw1963

Reaction score
If y’all (we) do, I spent 105 days in JB / KZ-LD.

For what it’s worth.
That does not bring me any comfort!!! I will gladly give you the trophy for “JB: Most Time Spent” and leave the competition for an opportunity to move to the shipping competition and become KZLD…:D

Last edited:

M376X6

Reaction score
The truck download apparently has finished. It is able to locate me but not the truck location.

J-J

Reaction score
I have a question.. I have found my truck is sitting in alexandria louisiana the rail car has no weight information and says it has no eta.. does that mean truck has been unloaded and sitting or is it just stuck in a railcar waiting for another 6-8weeks?

Sent from my SM-F926U using Tapatalk

owdiss78

Reaction score
Got my window sticker today. The MSRP when I ordered on 12/31/21 was 82,860 and window sticker is now 88,945. With the price difference and the savings from MD, I am $16,000 under the window sticker price. That helps take some of the sting out of waiting SO long....

Lol so long if a wait I’d traded you I was 31 weeks to the day wait you did great only waiting 5 months

Matthewhibbs

Reaction score
Has anybody ordered a truck that lives in Oklahoma? And if so, how long did it take to receive once it was shipped?

rswasey

Reaction score
I ordered on 5/7/2022. First time ordering a new truck. I bought My current 2011 f150 off the lot in early 2012 and have been ok with it but I am excited to drive a Ram.
I will try to attach my configuration Preview.
1656208774219.jpeg

Last edited:

gator6

Reaction score
Anyone had this issue… both key fobs not working…somewhat. I just remote started once, but the unlock, lock, remote start, panic buttons on both fobs not working.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Second night in a row this happened. I’m thinking Ellsworth AFB has some RADAR or other RFI equipment running. I tried the Pacifica fobs this evening as well (worked fine today on our trip to the Badlands), and they won’t work either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AK_Rams

Reaction score
Mine is setting in Port Allen, has been for a few weeks. I had a delivery date for 6/27 and yesterday it was pushed to 7/6. I emailed Sandi at MD to see why and if she could get it there quicker so I wouldn’t have to start canceling reservations that had been previously booked. She said the port is short staffed and theirs nothing she can do to speed it up.
I had the same schedule as you and got pushed back to the same July date. Thx for the update from Sandi. I'm just patiently waiting and it'll show up eventually like everyone else's has.

Leadchuncker

Reaction score
I had the same schedule as you and got pushed back to the same July date. Thx for the update from Sandi. I'm just patiently waiting and it'll show up eventually like everyone else's has.
She did say that it could show up between now and the delivery date but it’ll be the luck of the draw.

Leadchuncker

Reaction score
Sundays land of FB morons …
I ordered my truck in April and it’s not here yet
My dealer told me I’d have my truck in no more then 6 weeks
Daddy’s money said he’s pissed, no deletes for a 2022, 37” tires rub at stock height with 24x14 wheels, this HO with the Aisin shifts terrible, and somehow while I was snap chatting I put Def in my diesel tank…
Cheers to everyone and remember tomorrow is Monday….

Burger

Reaction score
Can you see where the truck is now. Hope it hasn’t fell in a deep hole somewhere .
I think I’m on the same rail as you. I’d like to know if mines in Centerville yet also. I’m itching for it to get to me in central Missouri.

Users who are viewing this thread