Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Ktm2smoker

Reaction score
Timely explanation, thanks! Mine just went from shipped July 5th to shipped July 9th. So KZM is first rail departure and KZT is second rail departure? From where ? Is one Mexico and the other US? Are there any other KZ codes before delivery or is it KZT from here on out? Ramtracker still says KZM but it also said KZ for 5 weeks when it was JB.....

Last edited:

SNYTRIC2022

Reaction score
First time requester. Been awaiting shipping info since 5/19 build...3C63R3RL5NG295947....thanks
Mine was built the same day and awaiting shipping.

Attachments

• SmartSelect_20220701-130303_Gallery.jpg
    SmartSelect_20220701-130303_Gallery.jpg
    280.6 KB · Views: 23

QuattroCS

Reaction score
I’m wondering why my shipped date has changed?

Timely explanation, thanks! Mine just went from shipped July 5th to shipped July 9th. So KZM is first rail departure and KZT is second rail departure? From where ? Is one Mexico and the other US? Are there any other KZ codes before delivery or is it KZT from here on out? Ramtracker still says KZM but it also said KZ for 5 weeks when it was JB.....
It could be the week off the plant had. It may have been initial date and now actual date.

brv10

has the scoop
Reaction score
KZM is the first leg of shipping, think of the M as Mexico, every train leg after that will be KZT, when it gets on the truck sometimes you will see KZU, most of the time you won't see that, just KZX when the dealer receives it.

Reaction score
View attachment 40934
@Bombaman had me great news when I got up this morning.. I had even checked the tracker a few times yesterday and it was still TBD but it says delivered July 8th.. Now I wonder how long it’ll be till MD emails me with the news?

Do you know when it was delivered to Port Allen rail yard? Wonder what the turnaround time is from rail yard to dealership? Mine was unloaded at Port Allen on 7/9.

Wholeo

Reaction score
Thanks ! I won't see it until Friday night and hopefully do all the paperwork on Saturday, then its mod ordering time.

QuattroCS

Reaction score
I’m now jsld. Cant find any info on that code. Anyone know?

You stumped the chump on that one. I’m guessing JS and shipped to storage awaiting shipping, but what do I know…?
I thought @brv10 mentioned JS is back to factory. I hope it didnt affect anyone in the forum, there was that derailment in MX based on tiktok video.

MoparMom

Reaction score
So those of us in the boonies dealing with computer illiterate sales help have to call Ram Customer Service to even GET the VON. Original estimate at order was Memorial Day to middle of June. Phone call says estimate is July 25 to Aug 8. Order tracker says Aug 15.

Is there a way for a buyer to find the railcar information without going to the dealer who is unhelpful???

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220711-083158_Bixby Voice.jpg
    Screenshot_20220711-083158_Bixby Voice.jpg
    154.9 KB · Views: 34

Bombaman

Reaction score
Do you know when it was delivered to Port Allen rail yard? Wonder what the turnaround time is from rail yard to dealership? Mine was unloaded at Port Allen on 7/9.

As yours is a SRW, I belive they have been getting to the dealer quicker, as they can load (more) of them on a standard car transporter than DRW's. Mine and Leadchunkers were delivered by 3rd party haulers on wedge trailers, so they are more limited.

choprzrul

Reaction score
Good luck with union pacific, no one I have heard of has had any luck with it.
I finally got their automated service to recognize my voice prompt on about the 5th try. It seems like there is a phone line scratchiness that corrupts their voice recognition on their end. I eventually got a clear connection and it worked.

pacnw1963

Reaction score
It was a stellar day, kids wanted to stay at the campgrounds (okay…less whining for us), and we got to knock out a couple long hikes!

eb0a57a356b2b9b50d385adb8923b34b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Now there are two people thoroughly enjoying retirement!!! I'm jealous!

Users who are viewing this thread