Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Reaction score
How accurate is the estimated delivery date? It seems to be as random as the production dates. I'm looking at almost 8 months if the delivery date is correct.20220622_075321.jpg

brv10

has the scoop
Reaction score
My truck was built on June 17th and the dealer said it left Eagle Pass TX yesterday .Starting to feel it hope nothing happens . And my dealer is doing a great job of informing me now that there’s something to report lol . Said it would end up in Illiinos eventually
Actually on the 25th you should be at Centreville yard for Cooper to load and deliver.

OldJeepsNewTrucks

Reaction score
Well after waiting 6 months and my truck still being in D status and see everyone get stuck in shipping status. I opted to buy another truck. I purchased a 2021 ram 3500 mega cab with ram boxes HO limited. I'll have it Friday
Not a bad alternative. If you don't mind me asking how did the price compare?

OldJeepsNewTrucks

Reaction score
The truck I ordered was a heavy optioned big horn (msrp was 76k) the 2021 was 93880. So I paid a lot more but I also got a lot more which to me was OK.
Congrats on the new truck!

My ETA is 24 June to MD, I'm too close to jump off now and hoping it holds true, but I don't blame you one bit.

Can't wait until Friday to see if she actually goes KZX! Though I'm keeping my patience with calling Sandi. @Leadchuncker and @Bombaman should be parked right next to me in the lot!

3C6UR5PL3NG292452

Users who are viewing this thread