Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Reaction score
Wow. That would be awesome to get it that quick. I order mine Dec 30 2021 and they just built it the 31st of last month. Good luck with the truck
I ordered a loaded Limited Hemi on 1/4 and truck was built on 5/19. Looks like we are on the same schedule.

Grubb72

Reaction score
@brv10 Can you check status of line 1364. I tracked it to Memphis but when I called this morning it just said loaded @ 1:04am. I also called CSX but it stated no status. Not sure if it is now on truck or on rail. Thanks

amauri

Reaction score
Where can I find the current status code for my truck?
I see others mentioning D1, KZ, etc... The order tracking link shows it has been built and is now waiting for shipping.
Does "Vehicle Built" mean that it is complete or could it be waiting for things like side steps installation or bed liner application?
Thanks

drodegeb

Reaction score
Where can I find the current status code for my truck?
I see others mentioning D1, KZ, etc... The order tracking link shows it has been built and is now waiting for shipping.
Does "Vehicle Built" mean that it is complete or could it be waiting for things like side steps installation or bed liner application?
Thanks
If the tracker shows "Built" then it is somewhere between KZ (KZ, KZLD, etc.) but not to KZM (Shipped) yet . If you want a more specific code you would have to contact your dealer, or one of he little birdies on the site can sometimes get it for you as well.

Edited to include the different phases that trigger the tracker levels. When it reaches the code in the StatusCode column it will move into that stage on the tracker.

statusCode statusDesc
---------- ----------
C Order Confirmed
D1 Scheduled
E In Production
KZ Vehicle Built
KZM Shipped
KZX Delivered

drodegeb

Reaction score
thank you
No problem.

Also - The "Shipped" date appears to change when the various shipping stages happen. Mine got a date when it originally shipped and went KZM, and then changed to what it is now when it went to KZT. Not sure what happens if there are additional legs on the train ride, what happens when it goes on/off a boat, etc.

1654267808818.png

OldJeepsNewTrucks

Reaction score

Jfletcher73

Reaction score
New member here. I was feeling pretty good about my progress until I start reading the length of KZLD status. That's where I am at now, On a plus note, I ordered an F250 back in February and still have not received a build date.

Sancroix

Reaction score
This build process has been a real roller coaster. Two months of very little movement, then in less than a week it's gone from building, to built, and now I have the Monroney window sticker. I guess the next long step is going to be waiting for delivery to Mark Dodge.

Reaction score
Well my estimated production date (5/25) has come and gone. New production date is 6/18. I ordered 12/31/21. I'm going to be over 7 months when I get this unicorn truck!

Hell, maybe it will come with the new 2023 mirrors, lol!

Grubb72

Reaction score
View attachment 38912
Approaching 80 days of KZLD. Has anyone else been waiting this long just for shipping? The truck was ordered from Dan Cummins in Kentucky. CCLB 4x4
We ordered from Bob Allen in Danville Ky on April 1, built May 23rd shipped I beleive the 24th of May by UP and made it to Memphis TN this morning at 1am and now headed to Nashville via CSX to be loaded onto truck to head to Danville. Dan Cummins is close to my location so not sure what their problem is. Hope they get yrs shipped soon.

M376X6

Reaction score
Got a nice call from my Salesman at the dealership, he said my truck has entered the E frame state and it is being built. I just went to the Ram Vehicle Order page and it still says just D1. Hopefully it
just takes time to update the current status.

Attachments

• Ram060322.png
    Ram060322.png
    265.1 KB · Views: 38

Leadchuncker

Reaction score
Got a nice call from my Salesman at the dealership, he said my truck has entered the E frame state and it is being built. I just went to the Ram Vehicle Order page and it still says just D1. Hopefully it
just takes time to update the current status.
It’s usually the evenings when it updates. If it’s in scheduling give it a week and it should be built

Leadchuncker

Reaction score
New member here. I was feeling pretty good about my progress until I start reading the length of KZLD status. That's where I am at now, On a plus note, I ordered an F250 back in February and still have not received a build date.
Mine wasn’t in kzld but a few weeks but it seems shipping is all over the place

Users who are viewing this thread