Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

2500Ram

Reaction score
You have a truck waiting as of 8/13
I am hoping they have me come in tomorrow. Just called and they didn’t seem to think it was there and said still in transit. Hopefully it’s found and prepped tomorrow. If they treat me right and get me in my truck in the next day or so I’m gonna have to start this madness again with a Grand order!

2500Ram

Reaction score
Holly crap... I ordered July 8th, and they told me 7 to 12 weeks
Quite possible now. There was a batch of trucks made when mine was made that sat in a lot in Texas. Many, if not most trucks made in the few months after mine have been delivered or will be soon. You have a good shot at that timeframe really.

Gdolboy54

Reaction score
I hope your right. Ordered a3500 bighorn dually 4x4 crew cab. Had a 2010 2500 that the hydro boost went out on and was told the one of the lines was discontinued....? Waited a year for the hydro boost just to be told a line was discontinued...

AGar15

Reaction score
7+ months?! Wtf?! Did you order some ridiculously rare configuration that required human sacrifices?

Looks like what I ordered, and mine is built waiting in Mexico. Scared to see how long shipping is

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2500Ram

Reaction score
7+ months?! Wtf?! Did you order some ridiculously rare configuration that required human sacrifices?
My brother...I ordered a loaded 2500 Laramie and if they don't get me the truck in the next 12 days it will be 7 months for me too!

panzr15

Reaction score
My brother...I ordered a loaded 2500 Laramie and if they don't get me the truck in the next 12 days it will be 7 months for me too!
Has the majority of your wait just been for it to start build? Or has it been been sitting in limbo in Mexico like mine has? I ordered a moderately optioned Laramie 2500 1st week of April. Been sitting is JSLD since 6/15

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

2500Ram

Reaction score
Has the majority of your wait just been for it to start build? Or has it been been sitting in limbo in Mexico like mine has? I ordered a moderately optioned Laramie 2500 1st week of April. Been sitting is JSLD since 6/15

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk
My truck was made in 7 weeks. We are now over 5 months into the shipping process.

Gdolboy54

Reaction score
I'm new to all this and don't understand the codes that people are using... like JSLD

Users who are viewing this thread