Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

choprzrul

Reaction score
Yes, and the shutdown is for next week, summer shutdown.
A week with nothing coming off the lines should help clear out the back log in the parking lot…..at least I’m really hoping so.

I really don’t like the idea of my truck sitting out in the desert sun all day. Hard on the precious’ luster….

2022grey

Reaction score
A week with nothing coming off the lines should help clear out the back log in the parking lot…..at least I’m really hoping so.

I really don’t like the idea of my truck sitting out in the desert sun all day. Hard on the precious’ luster….

Yes, and the shutdown is for next week, summer shutdown.
BRV10 I got in update from my dealer says my truck is supposed to ship today vin #3C63R3ML2NG268812 tracker didn’t even show its in build process can you tell if he’s being truthful ? Thanks in advance .

Leadchuncker

Reaction score
BRV10 I got in update from my dealer says my truck is supposed to ship today vin #3C63R3ML2NG268812 tracker didn’t even show its in build process can you tell if he’s being truthful ? Thanks in advance .
If it had a first shipping date of today it’s going to the next phase of the process like gathering parts or to the line for assembly. They really change that, it’s confusing

TRXto3500

Reaction score
View attachment 40447
I'll be down to pick her up in two weeks. She spent about 20 days at Port Allen which was what Sandi told me was the time they were seeing. Everything has been flawless with Sandi, Aaron, and Mark Dodge.
That was fast! I also place my order with Sandi at Mark DCJR. I've been confirmed for two weeks and I'm getting tired of checking the website daily.

2500Ram

Reaction score
What date did yours ship?
On the tracker it doesn't show shipped but according to the various sources mine came out of the factory in March and left Mexico in May and has been sitting outside Dallas since then. They still pretend we're in "unprecedented times" when just about everything else is getting to or already back to stabilized.

A LITTLE STORY FOR REFERENCE:
A friend of mine ordered himself a new Camry about a month after I ordered my Cummins. The dealer told him it would be in on a certain day I believe June 6 or so. That morning he woke up, brushed his teeth, put on his big boy clothes, got a ride to the Toyota dealer, and drove home in his new car. He didn't even have to call to confirm that the car is there. They just told him to come in on June 6 and bring a checkbook. Imagine a company that has control over its build and shipping logistics! I cannot...because I ordered a vehicle that just moves when a minimum wage employee notices something with a thick layer of dust at a rail yard - he dumps his diet Shasta all over the windshield and then uses a shop push broom to clean it off - only to see my name and then suggest it gets moved.

Last edited:

Aero_Dave

Reaction score
We’ll my Truck has arrived at the dealer. But they won’t be able to prep it today, so I’ll have to wait until Tuesday now to pick-it-up. Ordered 2/9!

Dave…

Attachments

• 7B704671-76B7-4EAA-90F3-0ED9A44AB641.jpeg
    7B704671-76B7-4EAA-90F3-0ED9A44AB641.jpeg
    481.4 KB · Views: 102
  • C79A3A9F-A473-4DA7-87C7-C252026E01BE.jpeg
    C79A3A9F-A473-4DA7-87C7-C252026E01BE.jpeg
    609.7 KB · Views: 99
  • 05945574-BCF0-45C4-A6F3-4B94BE453C1A.jpeg
    05945574-BCF0-45C4-A6F3-4B94BE453C1A.jpeg
    467.1 KB · Views: 99

99mo

Reaction score
Would like that Black Cattle Tan interior as an option for the Limited. Nice truck.

mr hankey

Reaction score
Just moved to tomorrow! Anybody else get bumped up to tomorrow also??
So not long after I wrote this my delivery went to TBD. I gave up.
Still says that now but just got my email from Aaron at MD that my truck is there.
Now I’m hoping to finish paperwork by 7/5 to get the 0%. Might very well be extended but with rates rising I’d rather try for it now. Who knows, deals may include better incentives since we’re getting close to the end of the model year.
Now to figure out shipping….
I’ll post that as it happens to keep anyone informed that may be considering it.

I guess I had to add a pic too

Attachments

• CC780F45-A8A9-487B-A82D-B7474A3341F9.jpeg
    CC780F45-A8A9-487B-A82D-B7474A3341F9.jpeg
    384.8 KB · Views: 52

QuattroCS

Reaction score
I switched my insurance to geico and saved a lot of money …….
Good morning my fellow inmates !!! Lmao
Funny I needed that
I thought you were going to say "It's Hump Day!"
LOL that or Mike MIke Mike
Really envious you guys can complain your changing delivery dates or any delays in transportation, as my order still stuck at D state after 70 days order has been confirmed, spinning in the waiting party and 2 times of status check on tracking site everyday are still my only fun so far :)
I know i'm not at 70 days, I'm at 57, went D and now back to C, and yes some trucks after mine are scheduled and built. I'm starting to see an overall path with all the little ones intertwined. Still better company here than sitting in a dark room alone.
90 days and no movement.
sorry to hear
Picked it up finally on Tuesday!!!
Happy for you.

Leadchuncker

Reaction score
So not long after I wrote this my delivery went to TBD. I gave up.
Still says that now but just got my email from Aaron at MD that my truck is there.
Now I’m hoping to finish paperwork by 7/5 to get the 0%. Might very well be extended but with rates rising I’d rather try for it now. Who knows, deals may include better incentives since we’re getting close to the end of the model year.
Now to figure out shipping….
I’ll post that as it happens to keep anyone informed that may be considering it.

I guess I had to add a pic too
Mine still says July 6th.. I was hoping for a email saying it’s at MD but no such luck..

Slamman18Z

Reaction score
I finally got one of those "good news" email from Renae at MD. My truck is on a train and due to arrive at Port Allen on 7/9. She mentioned it could take between 2-3 weeks for the truck to arrive at the dealership and based on what others have posted on this thread, I may be going to pick up my truck around the first week of August.

I have a big part of my job coming up the last 2 weeks of July so the timing actually works out. Although, it would have been nice to get it before the 20th of July as I usually take my RV when I have work that takes longer than a week. I probably wouldn't have time to put on all the goodies I have for the truck that are collecting dust in my garage before the 20th anyway. Good news none the less, the light at the end of the tunnel is getting a little brighter.

brv10 - I believe this puts me at KZM.

Some SA for the RAM tracker: I received the email this afternoon and as of 11:00 PM the RAM tracker hasn't updated. Once the tracker updates, if it does, I will post the time

beckty85

Reaction score
per the ram tracker my truck showed up to MD on the 30th. Thats 5 days after coming off the train in Port allen. Was actually hoping it would take longer. I leave for 3k + mile road trip on the 14th . So now hoping to get all the paperwork handled this week and get it shipped. Then put a few 100 miles on it before hitching the 5th wheel to it.

AK_Rams

Reaction score
That was fast! I also place my order with Sandi at Mark DCJR. I've been confirmed for two weeks and I'm getting tired of checking the website daily.
I know the feeling.... I found something to occupy my time and held strong at checking once a week. I think Mark Dodge knows something to get their orders processed. Good luck with the wait!

Reaction score
I finally got one of those "good news" email from Renae at MD. My truck is on a train and due to arrive at Port Allen on 7/9. She mentioned it could take between 2-3 weeks for the truck to arrive at the dealership and based on what others have posted on this thread, I may be going to pick up my truck around the first week of August.

I have a big part of my job coming up the last 2 weeks of July so the timing actually works out. Although, it would have been nice to get it before the 20th of July as I usually take my RV when I have work that takes longer than a week. I probably wouldn't have time to put on all the goodies I have for the truck that are collecting dust in my garage before the 20th anyway. Good news none the less, the light at the end of the tunnel is getting a little brighter.

brv10 - I believe this puts me at KZM.

Some SA for the RAM tracker: I received the email this afternoon and as of 11:00 PM the RAM tracker hasn't updated. Once the tracker updates, if it does, I will post the time
We must be on the same train. Mine is also supposed to arrive at Port Allen on 7/9. I have a railcar # to trace it provided by brv10 and it's heading to Industry by 7/8? I assume Industry,TX. Then Port Allen on 7/9

Last edited:

beckty85

Reaction score
so Mark dodge is using runbuggy for shipping now. Anyone use them yet? got a quote for 2022.56 from Lake Charles to Arroyo Grande, CA 1868 miles

Sancroix

Reaction score
So, I went to Lake Charles to pick up my truck today. Got a ride from one of my best friends, who has family there. Got to the MD dealership around Noon, and spoke to Robert Hardesty and Aaron Ginsburg. We did a walk-a-round, adjusted the tire pressures down from 80psi, and noted a blemish on a front chrome piece that I may or may not have replaced. Then I drove home to Houston.
On the drive home I noted the truck would not alert if a vehicle was in a blind spot. Now that I'm home and going through the manuals and build sheets, I can't find anything that says Blind Spot Assistance (BSA) is optional, but I can't find the setting in the UConnect app, either. The truck also appears to be missing Footwell Courtesy Lamps that are part of the Level C package. At this point I'm willing to believe I've not spotted these features yet, but if they turn out to be missing I will be less than pleased.

Users who are viewing this thread