Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. Steevo

Geno's Splash Wham-o Tailgate Protector

Thanks for all the pics. Ordering today!!
  2. Steevo

I only found two on Youtube. Neither showed a low-angle shot of the installed protector.
  3. Steevo

Has anyone here bought/installed the Geno's Garage "Splash Wham-o" tailgate protector? I am looking at buying one, but was hoping to see some better pictures of one installed on a tailgate. The pics on Geno's site are from too high an angle to see how far down the outside part goes under the...
  4. Steevo

Kinda funny but not so much

Yeah, and their Price match guarantee is complete BS!
  5. Steevo

52 Gal fuel tanks Titan or S&B likes/dislikes of both units

After several trips with my Titan 52 gal. tank, I can say I am happy with it. Just got back from a trip to Calif from my home in Idaho, and it sure is sweet to never have to think about a fuel stop and only stop when and where you want to. I do have some feedback for anyone using the Titan 52...
  6. Steevo

When I had my Titan 52-gal tank installed at the Titan facility, they filmed the installation to make a "how-to" video of the removal/installation process. I just got the link yesterday to their finished video.
  7. Steevo

After several tanks of fuel, my experience is totally positive with my Titan 52 gallon tank. I have run it down to as low as I dared, and not had the low fuel warning come on. The lowest "miles to empty" I have run it down to is 54. With the original tank, it would come on when I had about 5~6...
  8. Steevo

Brandon, the tech at Titan told me all they set is the capacity (197 liters), and the computer adjusts the rest. He said you do go a long ways (about 10 gallons) before the gauge comes off of full, because there is a fair amount of fuel above the top of where the stock float reaches, but as the...
  9. Steevo

Just had my 52 gal. Titan tank installed today. Since I live in Idaho Falls, where Titan's HQ is, I had them do the install at their facility. What a great bunch of people they are! My thanks and appreciation to Mitch, Brandon, and the entire crew at Titan for their hospitality, friendliness...
  10. Steevo

Delete under-seat subwoofer?

I don't like it. It is too "thumpy" for my taste. I can't turn the bass down enough to make it tolerable. I think they should have had a separate control for the subwoofer, to allow cranking it down separately from the equalizer.
  11. Steevo

No weirdness from the radio/speakers after removing it?
  12. Steevo

Laramie heated seats wiring question

So, a DP switch that re-routed the current back through a resistor would simulate a load for the PCM module, but then the module thinks it is heating the cushion but senses no heat, sending the PCM brain into an endless feedback loop until it decides the cushion is bad and shuts it down...
  13. Steevo

Thanks for the great information, I appreciate it. This is sounding more complicated than I hoped it might be.
  14. Steevo

My 2020 3500 CCSB has the heated/ventilated seat in front. I would like to install a small switch in the side panel of the drivers seat to allow me to turn the seat bottom heat off/on so that I could run lumbar heat without butt heat. Does anyone here know what wires in the under-seat space...
  15. Steevo

I have a 2020 Ram 3500 with the U-Connect 8.4 with Alpine speakers and a subwoofer under the rear passenger seat. Can I just unplug the subwoofer and remove it without causing any weirdness from the U-Connect system? I could use the extra storage space in the cab.
  16. Steevo

AlfaOBD

On question 2, there is a lot of good info in this thread: https://hdrams.com/forum/index.php?threads/50-gallon-fuel-tank.1825/
  17. Steevo

Adding Heated Seats

Does anyone here know which wires under the seat go to the seat cushion heated pad (2020 3500 Laramie)? I want to put a switch inline with the cushion pad on my Laramie, so I can run the lumbar heat with the butt heat off.
  18. Steevo

RamCares Cp4 service solution updates - (Y78) CP4 recall issued by FCA - 2020 Parts Available May 10

Out with the old And in with the new Got my 2020 Ram 3500 6.7HO/Aisan back from the dealer today, after they did the Y78 HPFP fuel pump recall and flash update ( along with an oil & filter change and fuel filters changed).
  19. Steevo

TPMS (TIS) sensors for trailer (SOLVED - see 1st post) aka TTPMS - Trailer TPMS

I went with a TST 507 TPMS system for the 5th wheel. It provides both pressure and temperature monitoring/alarms.