Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Adding Heated Seats

Timothyjay2004

Reaction score
I have a 2022 Ram 2500 Big Horn. Long story short, it wasn’t exactly what I wanted, but was all they had and I needed to replace my truck. I have AlfaOBD and have added several OEM options that I was missing, like folding mirrors, factory LED lights, etc. what I really miss is the heated seats in the front. I got the center stack that has the buttons for them and know the Alfa changes I need to later make but what I’m having a hard time with is the parts. I use find parts by VIN and was told to order these:

68530206AC - Heated Seat Module
68362100AC - Seat Cushion Heated Pad x 2
68362101AC - Seat Back Heated Pad x 2

Have these, but none of the connectors on the heated pads fit the module. Do I have the wrong module? Wrong pads? Need additional parts?

I’ve tried looking around the web and this forum but can’t find what I am needing. The module part number I found somewhere and used on All Mopar Parts came back as incorrect for my truck and was updated to the one I posted above.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Jimmy07

Re-coding from an easy-chair
Reaction score
You need the correct seat cushion wiring harnesses and seat back harnesses.

Timothyjay2004

Reaction score
You need the correct seat cushion wiring harnesses and seat back harnesses.
So there is a harness that the pads plug into that then goes to the control module? If so, would these possibly already be on the seats? And if not, do you know the part numbers?

Jimmy07

Re-coding from an easy-chair
Reaction score
So there is a harness that the pads plug into that then goes to the control module? If so, would these possibly already be on the seats? And if not, do you know the part numbers?
They do link the pads to the heated seat module, and they won’t be present in the seats. There’s a few part numbers for each harness depending on options, and I can probably guess which ones they are, but not enough to be 100% sure.

Steevo

Reaction score
Does anyone here know which wires under the seat go to the seat cushion heated pad (2020 3500 Laramie)?
I want to put a switch inline with the cushion pad on my Laramie, so I can run the lumbar heat with the butt heat off.

Users who are viewing this thread